Marco Reus

BarcaGirl

This guy is incredible, definitely going to be moving to Spain or England next summer if he keeps this up.

Why should he go to England or Spain. He just moved to Dortmund. I don't think he's going to leave after just one season and besides that, BVB is his childhood club.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He will stay at Dortmund for a few more seasons definitely. But man is he good! Ive been really following him since he put monchenglabach on his back and got them to the CL. Kid is gold. He can do it all! He is really a joy to watch. He would be awesome on Barca. Replace Alexis with Reus on the wing...:wub:
He's a team player as well even with his skills.

PearLBLacK

Banned
People on here think Sanchez is better than Reus though. Quite weird that Estranged hasn't defended his man crush yet after your post.

As much as I dislike Alexis, he's much better than Reus. Your problem was you play Alexis on a position that doesn't suit him, except recently. An on form Alexis on the left flank > Reus any day.

Gervinho

As much as I dislike Alexis, he's much better than Reus. Your problem was you play Alexis on a position that doesn't suit him, except recently. An on form Alexis on the left flank > Reus any day.
In which planet is he much better than Reus? When it comes to game intelligence Reus is far superior. he's much more complete player.

Zebulun

I'll give sanchez + 3 mil for reus ANyDAY! as much as he passes and dribbles he knows how to score! lets be real Sanchez isn't really adding anything to the team. Tello & Cuenca does more than him!

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb

wtf U fans
U said Sign Alexis....then u said he is awesome.....then u say he is not good enough to play for barca....when he has a good game "Asexis 4ver"....and now when we clearly see the team hasn't been at its best u want to replace alexis with reus...this will continue even if we sign Reus

ffs guys give a chance to Alexis it might take some time before he produces for us but we have to be patient

same for valdes, he is one of the best around and those who think there is a GK around that will come in and make us better well I know you guys love playing Fifa and PES

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
People need to chill out :lol:
Maybe I should have said in my opinion or something. Honestly? I would trade Alexis for Reus lol. Though it would NEVER happen I would totally be for it. And IMO Reus is a more complete and overall dangerous player than Alexis. He would be awesome on our team I have no doubt about it. But we have Alexis and thats not going to change so its whatever lol. We will be fine either way :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This guy is incredible, definitely going to be moving to Spain or England next summer if he keeps this up.

:lol: These comments crack me up each time.

Dortmund is a better team than EPL best (City) and as BarcaOg said, he is born in Dortmund. Oh, and he only signed for them 3-4 months ago.

B

BrianSwan

:lol: These comments crack me up each time.

Dortmund is a better team than EPL best (City) and as BarcaOg said, he is born in Dortmund. Oh, and he only signed for them 3-4 months ago.

Arguable and the PL and top 2 Liga sides can pay way more than Dortmund

BarcaGirl

Arguable and the PL and top 2 Liga sides can pay way more than Dortmund

If Marco was really interested in money he would have gone to Bayern instead of Dortmund ...it was never about a money for Reus, he choosed his childhood club, the city where he was born and where his family/girlfriend live.
Not all players are money whores.

Gervinho

wtf U fans
U said Sign Alexis....then u said he is awesome.....then u say he is not good enough to play for barca....when he has a good game "Asexis 4ver"....and now when we clearly see the team hasn't been at its best u want to replace alexis with reus...this will continue even if we sign Reus

ffs guys give a chance to Alexis it might take some time before he produces for us but we have to be patient

same for valdes, he is one of the best around and those who think there is a GK around that will come in and make us better well I know you guys love playing Fifa and PES
no he's not......he's a good keeper, but there are alot of keepers better than him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Marco was really interested in money he would have gone to Bayern instead of Dortmund ...it was never about a money for Reus, he choosed his childhood club, the city where he was born and where his family/girlfriend live.
Not all players are money whores.

Thank god we still have such players in the game.

Home of Barca Fans