Marco Reus

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I really like Reus after his performances for Dortmund and Germany and believes he has a great future ahead.

I just hope he doesnt move to Man City and stays where he is to continue his development.

Barca8

I really like Reus after his performances for Dortmund and Germany and believes he has a great future ahead.

I just hope he doesnt move to Man City and stays where he is to continue his development.

I'd like to see him develop into a Barcelona player!:D

Barca8

God how I wish this was true!!!

I've been a big fan of Reus since his brilliant season with Monchengladbach and it would be amazing if he came to Barcelona. Sell Alexis & Villa and even if Dortmund want 30 mil for Reus; PAY IT! Buy Reus + Promote Deulofeu
We can bring in his old Gladbach teammate ter Stegen so he has another pal to settle into Barca with.

DonAK

Do you guys think Reus will fit in the system? I hope he doesnt become another Alexis if we get him :/

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
God how I wish this was true!!!

I've been a big fan of Reus since his brilliant season with Monchengladbach and it would be amazing if he came to Barcelona. Sell Alexis & Villa and even if Dortmund want 30 mil for Reus; PAY IT! Buy Reus + Promote Deulofeu
We can bring in his old Gladbach teammate ter Stegen so he has another pal to settle into Barca with.

BVB won't let him go. Certainly not for 30m euros.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I honestlly believe there is 0 chance he would be an Alexis. I think he is THE perfect player for our system. His transition from offence to defense is great. He would be amazing on our team. Amazing lol

Barca8

Do you guys think Reus will fit in the system? I hope he doesnt become another Alexis if we get him :/

I think he'd fit really well. He has all the qualities that we need in an ideal forward but I'll repost what I said about Deulofeu... The only thing is management have to use him properly. There's no point in promoting him if after every break he makes we still have the "look for Messi" at all costs syndrome. He needs to do what is right for the team but also should be allowed to express himself.

BVB won't let him go. Certainly not for 30m euros.
I know... just hoping :fool:

DonAK

I think he'd fit really well. He has all the qualities that we need in an ideal forward but I'll repost what I said about Deulofeu... The only thing is management have to use him properly. There's no point in promoting him if after every break he makes we still have the "look for Messi" at all costs syndrome. He needs to do what is right for the team but also should be allowed to express himself.

I know... just hoping :fool:

Exactly. This is also the reason why I think Alexis has failed to flourish. He dont have the freedom he got at Udinese.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus (23) has been in Barcelona today, to record a football boots commercial. #fcblive [rac1]

Boy how I wish he was in Barcelona for different reasons!

I can dream.

Home of Barca Fans