Hummels or Kompany

Hummels or Kompany?

• Total voters

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Statistically, neither were best in anything, or best defenders overall. Juve duo were awesome last season, especially Chiellini. Koscielny also had great stats. There are couple of CBs in La Liga who are also among top ten, can't remember who exactly. I found this out when I tried to compare Kompany's and Silva's stats on whoscored...

gingerless

the liga ones are the valencia duo i think

but yeah, voted for kompany. i think he'd be much better for us especially seeing as pique has the same style as hummels (and they're both 'chilled out')

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hummels has more swagger, Kompany has more experience and is stronger. Right now, I'd say Kompany.

mateopol

Kompany is better as for now, I think he has a case for being the best CB in the world as for now.

Hummels is good and I think he will be WC in the future. As for now, he is good CB that need top flight experience, let's see how he play in UCL.

Jelboo

What? I can't believe Kompany isn't in the lead. Not only is he a godly defender, but a true leader and a very intelligent, responsible man. He's one of the very first persons I'd pick if I had all the money in the world to buy a squad.

Home of Barca Fans