Hummels or Kompany

Hummels or Kompany?

• Total voters
K

kingleo

Luiz isn't even half as good as Hummels or Kompany is.

Luiz is definitely better! he has toned down the crazy side of his game now and he is much better now! if a defender will ever win a Ballon d'or again it will most likely be him!

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Luiz is definitely better! he has toned down the crazy side of his game now and he is much better now! if a defender will ever win a Ballon d'or again it will most likely be him!
:lol: Hummels is fast becoming one of the best defenders there is and as for Luiz he still remains Luizaster.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
For Barca, Hummels is probably the better investment, younger and marginally cheaper. He can still get better, though a Hummels-Pique partnership lacks leadership.

Right now Kompany is easily the better player though, considering Kompany is close to being the best CB in the world.

mixer

So you are insinuating that Luiz is at the same level as Cannavaro was?

btw I would prefer even a chinese midget than Luiz.

Hummels is 10 times better than this brazilian monkey.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I vote Javi Martinez. I think he's a perfect fit for our system.

He has the size and speed Barca needs in that CB position. I couldn't have been more impressed with him against Manchester United in the EL.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
For Barca, Hummels is probably the better investment, younger and marginally cheaper. He can still get better, though a Hummels-Pique partnership lacks leadership.

Right now Kompany is easily the better player though, considering Kompany is close to being the best CB in the world.

Who is better?

B

barcelonista

Who is better?

DCNfS.jpg

K

kingleo

So you are insinuating that Luiz is at the same level as Cannavaro was?

btw I would prefer even a chinese midget than Luiz.

Hummels is 10 times better than this brazilian monkey.

err no im not! i said if a defender ever wins a Ballon D'or again i think Luiz has the capabilities to reach that level. and he would be the most likely to win it imo.

And no im sorry to tell you this but Hummels isn't 10 times better than Luiz sorry.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
err no im not! i said if a defender ever wins a Ballon D'or again i think Luiz has the capabilities to reach that level. and he would be the most likely to win it imo.

And no im sorry to tell you this but Hummels isn't 10 times better than Luiz sorry.

:lol: Luizaster y u try to win ballon do'r at the expense of ur chelsea

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

I think that sums it up quite nicely and I agree with this.

Home of Barca Fans