Chris Smalling

matth_22

matth_22
He's a very good defender and has progress since he joined United 2 years ago, and he's only 22 years old, to think he was only playing non-league football a couple of years ago as well, things could've been different had he joined Arsenal his boyhood team, but he decided to the 12 time premier league champions, i think in 5 years time, people will be calling him the best defender in the world.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Please do not keep on openings threads for your favorite English players... Just check for once if they might already exist. Thanks

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's a very good defender and has progress since he joined United 2 years ago, and he's only 22 years old, to think he was only playing non-league football a couple of years ago as well, things could've been different had he joined Arsenal his boyhood team, but he decided to the 12 time premier league champions, i think in 5 years time, people will be calling him the best defender in the world.

Best defender in the world but what about Phil Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He'll always be the Robin to Phil Jones Batman.

How can he hope to come close to Phil "the best player in the world" Jones, except physically?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It's funny that you never mention Coates now....

I wonder why.............................................

As far as I know Coates is a regular for Uruguay, was an important member of the team that reached the WC semis and has a Copa America under his belt.

Home of Barca Fans