Frank Rijkaard

M.L. King

The Preacher
I thought it appropriate to open the thread for one of the best Barca managers. A true gentleman who never smokes alone. :D

Frank Rijkaard

[attachment=0:3ilavdpl]rijka1.jpg[/attachment:3ilavdpl]

He was born on September 30, 1962. In his long career he played for AFC Ajax, Real Zaragoza and AC Milan. He also played 73 times for his national side.

But more importantly he built one of the strongest teams Barca ever had. He brought CL title to the town and two La Ligas. A true gentleman.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: Pep Guardiola

Frank said no to Madrid; he went so far as saying he would never be the coach of Real Madrid, just because of the respect he feels for Barca.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
He was such a nice person. Not the greatest coach but still a good guy.
If there were more such a characters in World of football, we`d be better of, I`m sure.

hendryrusli

I was extremely sad the day Laporta announced FR has been sacked. He's done so much for the club and without doubt a living legend.

maz

I walk the line
His last game managing the club was against Numancia (when gio scored the hattrick)..and the cameras showed a 2 second shot of him at the end of the game and he had tears in his eyes. It actually made my eyes water too! I loved him and will never forget what he gave to the club. Its a credit to the club that his successor has been just as humble as he was.

Youll never smoke alone franklin!

Evil

Shabazz
Yup read about it, maybe thats what staying at home does to your love life ... :p Btw Maz, it was against Murcia I think were Gio scored the hat-trick, Rijkaard was clapping and so happy for him, because he trusted him and gave him alot of playing time, and in that game it payed off.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Frank denied any possible allegation that he will coach Madrid. He stated that he has grown too fond of Barcelona to do something like that.

Home of Barca Fans