Frank Rijkaard

E

Esteve

Just to clarify any misconceptions, I think Ronnie was negotiating ahead for his AC Milan transfer way before Pep made his announcement... so?

Ronnie has already made up his mind so this announcement (of Pep) has no effect as far as Ronnie is concerned...

Yep.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I dont know WTH Frank sees in him after all those years but I'd love it if the transfer happened.

TheMessiShow

I dont know WTH Frank sees in him after all those years but I'd love it if the transfer happened.

If "him" means Gudjohnsen then i think that it would be a quality move. He is a good player, he played well when called upon by us. I dont know about you but i have felt that he is a truly reliable player. NEVER did i flinch when the ball went to him. also according to the barca website he has 16 assists this season.

Might i mention. HE KNOWS SEVEN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Hope everything goes alright at Galatasary. Slightly less pressure but a lot less money.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i love the memory of when ronnie10 got a redcard and rijkaard hugged him off the field great times

MJ BarcaFan

i love the memory of when ronnie10 got a redcard and rijkaard hugged him off the field great times

Me too and he scored a goal also in that match, Ronnie was so upset at that time... and that ref action was questionable, maybe he was paid by Madrid so that Ronnie could not play for the crucial match (was that against Espanyol?) :(

nebeer

Love is All
Is Galatsaray gonna play in the CL this season? Then we all have a chance to see Frank in action again.

Home of Barca Fans