Frank Rijkaard

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only problem is, he will have to make an instant success. Turkish fans aren`t very patient.

MJ BarcaFan

Rijkaard = 2 Liga + 1 CL in 5 yrs. with Barca
Ancelotti = 1 Seria + 2 CL in 8 yrs. with Milan

Rijkaard > Ancelotti !

Best of luck to your new team :)

maz

I walk the line
I honestly think frank will always be my favourite fcb manager. I love pep..but i think even if he sweeps the board for the next 5 seasons he will still be second to franklin. I think its the fact that pep always had fcb written on his heart, but frank came in as an outsider and eventually became a cule. There was something about frank. I think he is the most honest man in football.

Pep is doing a good job at surpassing frankling in my books!

Only problem is, he will have to make an instant success. Turkish fans aren`t very patient.
These days, who is.

O

Only_Galatasaray

Greetings to everyone

I want to ask your something

I am a supporter GALATASARAY

Our new technical director you want to ask something about frank rijkaard

How is their technical director?

I wonder what you think about him if this is the first time?

What you can tell me about him?

MJ BarcaFan

Well, Rijkaard embodies attacking/attractive football so your club will for sure benefit. He has an eye for real talent especially among youngsters. He was responsible for the promotion of Messi & Bojan among others from Barca reserves to the senior team. He gives young talent a chance to blossom!

He is a great coach so sit back and enjoy the show :)

MJ BarcaFan

Just to clarify any misconceptions, I think Ronnie was negotiating ahead for his AC Milan transfer way before Pep made his announcement... so?

Ronnie has already made up his mind so this announcement (of Pep) has no effect as far as Ronnie is concerned...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i hope guddy goes that would be good for him i Love frank he is from south america!!!!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans