0 Thread(s)
    Rikaard doesn`t seem to eager to take a new job anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca_Ray_USA View Post
    Rikaard doesn`t seem to eager to take a new job anyway

If Ajax dont play CL next year i think that Van Basten is out and Rijkaard is in Van Basten makes much mistakes this year.

The Preacher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to give this guy a credit for having patience with Bojan; and the amount of chance he gave him. If it wasn't for Frank, Bojan would probably be playing somewhere else. I have to say that Frank had a better sense of utilizing our youngster. Of course there is Busquets (Pep's brilliance by promoting him to the first team). But I reckon that he is overplaying him, especially in some crucial matches when we need the presence of some more experienced players.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Love is All
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really respect and admire Frank for what he has done for us. I am actually a fan of his. I love his idea of playing attractive football and entertaining fans. Yes, he a true gentleman and a very noble guy. Best wishes for him.

I walk the line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly think frank will always be my favourite fcb manager. I love pep..but i think even if he sweeps the board for the next 5 seasons he will still be second to franklin. I think its the fact that pep always had fcb written on his heart, but frank came in as an outsider and eventually became a cule. There was something about frank. I think he is the most honest man in football.

Sueco estrella
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respect this man very much, he has done a lot for Barca. 1 Champions League 2 League titles... He also brought us Ronaldinho. We should be grateful to him

Love is All
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    I honestly think frank will always be my favourite fcb manager. I love pep..but i think even if he sweeps the board for the next 5 seasons he will still be second to franklin. I think its the fact that pep always had fcb written on his heart, but frank came in as an outsider and eventually became a cule. There was something about frank. I think he is the most honest man in football.
    Well said Maz. I'm also a Frank fan almost in a same way. Though I like Pep very much as well.

Shabazz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess who's the new Galatasaray coach ?
    Bahrain's No.1 CulÚ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frankie .

Shabazz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He could have got a better club IMO.
    Bahrain's No.1 CulÚ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Now Mourinho would say otherwise

But everything you said I agree with except Pep is already my second favourite coach (thats only because I found Barcelona during the Rijkaard era)

It was nice seeing Rijkaard in the stands in Rome, although he probably would have been there even if Barcelona weren't in the finals. I hope that he can find as much pride in himself as the players and the coaches do because he deserves it after all he helped to build the championship squad which we are blessed with today

Its also nice seeing Rijkaard back on the bench although IMO he could have found a better job. I am positive that he will be coaching in the top flight in a few years, he is still a young talented coach after all. I hope he doesn't end up biting us in the rear end though. While on that, are Galatasaray in a CL position for next season?
    Last edited by TheMessiShow; 5th June 2009 at 01:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    He could have got a better club IMO.

10m in 2 years. That is nice for Frank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad he's back.
    Emotionally I've felt more with Frank because there were serious ups and downs. Whilst Pep has been someone I have firmly been able to put my trust in, Frank was so much less certain and assured. He was just a gentle man on the inside and outside. Well, as a coach yes, but not as a player perhaps
    Pep is the kind of manager who is so certain and reliable, and the way he just swept the treble is insane. When he coaches I feel pride and confidence. This is the opposite to Rijkaard, who was much more of an emotional roller-coaster imo. I love them both! It's an honour for me as a culÚ to have had the privilege of two such good coaches and good people in the past 5-6 years.

* By the way, when I say it's the opposite, it's not really the opposite, oops! I did feel plenty of pride with Frank as well, I just meant that certainly I was more prepared to lose under Frank.
    Last edited by beef-supreme; 5th June 2009 at 03:52 PM.

If Carlsberg did forum members
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turkey is attracting a lot of great players and managers nowadays it must be money or something.

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this

Love is All
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see him back...