Danny Welbeck

NotInHere

He is easily better than Chicharito but he doesn't sell as many shirts in Mexico
Manchester United is just stopping Hernandez from growing as a footballer Footballer, but its not only them who are at fault in this, Javier has part of the blame since he badly wants to stay at a prestige club and thinks that by working hard he will be a starter, it hasn't worked for him the past two years or so....

Welbeck deserved to stay.

oggydude

I think Welbeck has asked to leave as he wants to play every week which LVG cannot guarantee, think we should sell him with a buy back clause. Cannot believe they're linking him with a £7mil move like he is Spanish/German, does the english tax not apply to United players if he was playing for Southampton he'd be worth £25 mil.

Morten

Tbf, neither Chicarito or Welbeck should be starters in a team like United, they should be squad players.

Jenks

Bet Liverpool wish they'd held off on the Balotelli move now. Obviously Welbeck won't score as much, but he'll work like fuck for the team and isn't a mental case either.

shogunruax

Bet Liverpool wish they'd held off on the Balotelli move now. Obviously Welbeck won't score as much, but he'll work like fuck for the team and isn't a mental case either.

yeah like they would ever sell to Liverpool like Madrid to us

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I have mixed feeling regarding Danny. I want him to do well because he left United, proving them wrong n all, but then he'd be very helpful to Arsenal. Well I guess I can hope he does well but not well enough to lead Arsenal to a title. :D

2 goals for England. Better than Wayne Rooney.

Unbiased United

I have mixed feeling regarding Danny. I want him to do well because he left United, proving them wrong n all, but then he'd be very helpful to Arsenal. Well I guess I can hope he does well but not well enough to lead Arsenal to a title. :D

2 goals for England. Better than Wayne Rooney.

Proving who wrong exactly? I think everybody associated with United rates Welbeck. Unfortunately with our options up front he was never going to be the main man, which he probably will be at Arsenal.

I love Welbeck and I'm very disappointed he's gone, as are most United fans. I understand why he went though, and I also understand why the club let him leave.

Thing is, now I'm torn between wanting him to prove the doubters wrong (most of who have hardly ever seen him play) and not wanting to be gutted we've lost him if he goes on to rip it up for Arsenal.

Robbie

Van Gaal said:
"He doesn't have the record of Van Persie or Rooney, and that's the standard."

Strange coming from a manager known for nurturing youth. At Ajax, his head coach called a 19 year old Bergkamp useless. Van Gaal didn't listen to him, and developed him into a world class #10.

Maybe he's under a lot of pressure for immediate success. These purchases don't feel like LVG signings, but Glazer/Woodward signings

JamDav1982

Strange coming from a manager known for nurturing youth. At Ajax, his head coach called a 19 year old Bergkamp useless. Van Gaal didn't listen to him, and developed him into a world class #10.

Maybe he's under a lot of pressure for immediate success. These purchases don't feel like LVG signings, but Glazer/Woodward signings

You sure thats accurate about Bergkamp?

Just from checking wiki he was 22 when Van Gaal took over and the previous season had scored 26 in 36 games.

Did that happen before he became manager?

Robbie

You sure thats accurate about Bergkamp?

Just from checking wiki he was 22 when Van Gaal took over and the previous season had scored 26 in 36 games.

Did that happen before he became manager?

It was quoted on a few sites.

Having served as assistant to Leo Beenhakker, Van Gaal took full control of Ajax in 1991 and delivered immediate success. As a youth coach, he had noticed that a young winger called Dennis Bergkamp, viewed by the then-head coach as "useless," might be better deployed behind the striker. When Van Gaal took the top job in 1991-92 — congratulating the board on hiring "the best coach in the world" — Bergkamp top scored in the league and inspired the club to victory in the Uefa Cup.

http://thebusbybabe.sbnation.com/20...ouis-van-gaal-history-barcelona-bayern-munich

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ans-expect-Dutchman-arrives-Old-Trafford.html

I probably got the age wrong though, or it's when LVG was youth coach of Ajax a few years before that

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[VINE]https://vine.co/v/OUaP1uPPixz[/VINE]

"What did you fucking dive for? You fucking knobhead!" -- Welbeck to Rose.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans