Mario Mandzukic

El Flaco

Mandzukic's winning goal against England takes Croatia to their 1st ever World Cup final

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/bvs7e/clqjvo" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

MagIX

What did Pickford say to him, what did Pickford shout at Mario, when Mario was injured on the pitch ? Was it an insult ?

Very happy that he scored the winning goal !!

ASordidGod

What did Pickford say to him, what did Pickford shout at Mario, when Mario was injured on the pitch ? Was it an insult ?

Very happy that he scored the winning goal !!

I hope it was. Guy's a dick, going down at least twice with cramp and refusing to get up or go off. Overall though congrats to Croatia, they were the better side.

BBZ8800

I hope it was. Guy's a dick, going down at least twice with cramp and refusing to get up or go off. Overall though congrats to Croatia, they were the better side.

He did the same what the whole English team was doing while they were leading.
A Gk needed 60 seconds to kick the ball in.
Each throw in lasted 30-40 seconds.
English players were "dying" at the slightest touch.
That guy in defense had to be operated on a field for 5 minutes, while it was 0:1.

Mandzukic is a dick, but all teams are doing that shit when they are leading.
In the first 60 minutes, England probably wasted 20 minutes with acting.

El Gato

Villarato!
Exceptional striker instinct from Mario to pounce on that seemingly dead ball. Only serious greats do this sort of stuff.

I hope they win the WC and that Cristiano brings CL to Juve for the sake of players like him.

Donatello

Exceptional striker instinct from Mario to pounce on that seemingly dead ball. Only serious greats do this sort of stuff.

I hope they win the WC and that Cristiano brings CL to Juve for the sake of players like him.

Lol.. You really want CR7 to win CL, for the sake of Mandzucic. :lol: :lol:

Xaviniesta

He already won a champions league final and he scored in it too :D

We don't need Juve to win one ;)

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol.. You really want CR7 to win CL, for the sake of Mandzucic. :lol: :lol:

Sure. They were unlikely to do it without him, but now that he's there? Sky's the limit.

Did Mandżu get the Puskas award for the CL 2017 final goal? Would have Juve win CL next just for that moment.

[MENTION=22295]Xaviniesta[/MENTION]
Oh shit, the Bayern one? Fuck haha, completely passed me by :lol:

BBZ8800

Mandzukic won a CL and scored goals in 2 different finals already.
His first goal was already posted above.

He was cooler tonight than England's young, inexperienced boys who haven't played big CL games and finals.

Joan

Mandzukic won a CL and scored goals in 2 different finals already.
His first goal was already posted above.

He was cooler tonight than England's young, inexperienced boys who haven't played big CL games and finals.

Is it true they are trying to offload him? Heard something about 20m, but don't know if that's accurate.

Home of Barca Fans