Mario Mandzukic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only seen the highlights but was still impressed with Mandzo against his former club Bayern. Gazzetta dello sport has him as MoM too.
Shows time and time again he's a big game player even when he doesn't score.

MasChe

I rewatched the game today. Most of the time he was in his own half like all Juve players. But he didn't run and press that much, Dybala did better in that regard, for which Mandzo is often praised. But he was most influential for the two Juves goals, and also set a great chance for Cuadrado. All in all did really well after his injury.

Galning

Yep. One was instrumental in winning CL, other didn't win it.
And let's not pretend pep didn't step on any toes.

Because player ability is rated on who won CL of the two? Of course Pep annoyed Mandzukic, same as every coach in the universe at some point annoyed a player by selling or benching him. Lewandowski is a superior striker to Mandzukic however, even if that means the former wins shit all and Mandzukic 26 trophies this season. It doesn't change anything.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Because player ability is rated on who won CL of the two? Of course Pep annoyed Mandzukic, same as every coach in the universe at some point annoyed a player by selling or benching him. Lewandowski is a superior striker to Mandzukic however, even if that means the former wins shit all and Mandzukic 26 trophies this season. It doesn't change anything.

I highly doubt Mandzo dislikes pep just because he sold him. Why doesn't he dislike Simeone then?
You know and I know that some players were mishandled by pep and that's what bothered Mandzukic as he didn't deserve to be treated like that after always giving his all.

dakt

tumblr_o30r4j697U1qesncyo1_400.gif

I really, really don't like him, nor do I like this type of players...that's why he fits perfectly in serie-a.

Galning

I highly doubt Mandzo dislikes pep just because he sold him. Why doesn't he dislike Simeone then?
You know and I know that some players were mishandled by pep and that's what bothered Mandzukic as he didn't deserve to be treated like that after always giving his all.

Could be true, I don't know as I wasn't there. I haven't heard anything about mishandling him but then again I can't say I follow Bayern Munich much. I do know that if I would have to pick between Lewandowski and Mandzukic, I'd pick Lewa too.

Home of Barca Fans