Mario Mandzukic

B

barcelonista

1 shot, 0 on target and played 11 successful passes all 90 minutes. The word "epic" is kinda overused nowadays I reckon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Playing as a sole striker and fighting with 2-3 Spaniards for most of the time. Also tracking back relentlessly. We never could cope with "passes" anyways, show me a team that can. And he didn't have the ball to do much with it anyway.
If he played for Spain Torres wouldn't have smelled near first 11.

BarcaGirl

Playing as a sole striker and fighting with 2-3 Spaniards for most of the time. Also tracking back relentlessly. We never could cope with "passes" anyways, show me a team that can. And he didn't have the ball to do much with it anyway.
If he played for Spain Torres wouldn't have smelled near first 11.

+1
Mandzo is a great player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
+3
And here he is in Bayern with 5 goals, 2 assists in 5 matches :)

Btw., I don't remember seeing any central forward of Mandzo's height having his workrate. Also, comfortable playing on the wing.
A very useful player.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I was thinking that we should have bought him in the summer, he's a really good player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Top Bundesliga scorer just scored another. Overhead kick and so far the only goal vs. Wolfsburg.
Pep will have a hard time deciding between his no striker/false nine and this oiled up machine.

Meitux

Top Bundesliga scorer just scored another. Overhead kick and so far the only goal vs. Wolfsburg.
Pep will have a hard time deciding between his no striker/false nine and this oiled up machine.
you cant know if Pep will use the same tactics as he did in barcelona

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He is very underrated. Having a great season and even displaced Gomez! I think Pep should definitely give him a chance. Could have had more then one goal tonight.

Home of Barca Fans