Mario Mandzukic

Donatello

How come? He's nothing like Benzema.

Contributes more to the buildup than stealing the limelight.

Although he stole the limelight today, but if you look at whole tournament, you'll find him that he plays for team, instead of goals.

He'll keep doing the dirty work and Ronaldo will keep grabbing the headlines.

Last edited:

ASordidGod

He did the same what the whole English team was doing while they were leading.
A Gk needed 60 seconds to kick the ball in.
Each throw in lasted 30-40 seconds.
English players were "dying" at the slightest touch.
That guy in defense had to be operated on a field for 5 minutes, while it was 0:1.

Mandzukic is a dick, but all teams are doing that shit when they are leading.
In the first 60 minutes, England probably wasted 20 minutes with acting.

You mean when Walker got smashed in the nuts? I'd like to see you run that off. :lol: But yeah, England weren't angels, Young in particular taking forever to take a throw in. He's a dick too, ha ha. But no offence to you coz I'm guessing you're Croatian, but I've never liked Mandzukic (and even less so now he's scored past us, ha ha), one of the biggest diving, moaning cry babies around. Congrats on your win though. And good luck in the final. :cheers:

BBZ8800

You mean when Walker got smashed in the nuts? I'd like to see you run that off. :lol: But yeah, England weren't angels, Young in particular taking forever to take a throw in. He's a dick too, ha ha. But no offence to you coz I'm guessing you're Croatian, but I've never liked Mandzukic (and even less so now he's scored past us, ha ha), one of the biggest diving, moaning cry babies around. Congrats on your win though. And good luck in the final. :cheers:

Mate, I am not offended and sorry if I was harsh.

It is just that thing lately that majority of teams dive like Busquets.
In the past only some players were doing it, now majority of teams are doing it.
On this cup, French players are rolling like crazy.
Spanish players are always rolling like crazy.
Brazilians were dying against Mexico on every single touch in Neymar's style.
England, as said above, weren't cunts in the past.
But tonight, I was cursing on your players each two minutes:
Throw in: lasting 30-60 seconds.
English player has a ball, someone touches him or make a slightest tackle, a guy is dead and 60 seconds gone.
Your Gk has a kick, 60 seconds gone again.
The ball is in the air, if someone touches any part of a body of any English player, he will lie down as if he is dying.
I was yelling at my Tv: Don't TOUCH them, they will fall down. Don't give them throw ins, please, they will steal 60 seconds. Don't shoot offatarget, thier Gk will steal 60 seconds, then he will boot the ball upfield, then two players will jump for the ball, and the English guy will fall down as if he was murdered. And repeat the same thing over and over.
The 1st half was unwatchable. In reality, ref needed to add at least 15 minutes.

So, in the end, Mandzukic did the same what your guys were doing.
And then your defenders were mad at him. Hypocrite from them.

About Mandzukic, I understand "hate".
He is doing those antics always.
On each match, he will be on the ground 2-3 times, and you will think that he dying or something, only to run again 20 seconds later.

I don't like this behavior, but as said above, all teams, even England (who weren't like that in the past, imo) started to use those antics...

ASordidGod

Mate, I am not offended and sorry if I was harsh.

It is just that thing lately that majority of teams dive like Busquets.
In the past only some players were doing it, now majority of teams are doing it.
On this cup, French players are rolling like crazy.
Spanish players are always rolling like crazy.
Brazilians were dying against Mexico on every single touch in Neymar's style.
England, as said above, weren't cunts in the past.
But tonight, I was cursing on your players each two minutes:
Throw in: lasting 30-60 seconds.
English player has a ball, someone touches him or make a slightest tackle, a guy is dead and 60 seconds gone.
Your Gk has a kick, 60 seconds gone again.
The ball is in the air, if someone touches any part of a body of any English player, he will lie down as if he is dying.
I was yelling at my Tv: Don't TOUCH them, they will fall down. Don't give them throw ins, please, they will steal 60 seconds. Don't shoot offatarget, thier Gk will steal 60 seconds, then he will boot the ball upfield, then two players will jump for the ball, and the English guy will fall down as if he was murdered. And repeat the same thing over and over.
The 1st half was unwatchable. In reality, ref needed to add at least 15 minutes.

So, in the end, Mandzukic did the same what your guys were doing.
And then your defenders were mad at him. Hypocrite from them.

About Mandzukic, I understand "hate".
He is doing those antics always.
On each match, he will be on the ground 2-3 times, and you will think that he dying or something, only to run again 20 seconds later.

I don't like this behavior, but as said above, all teams, even England (who weren't like that in the past, imo) started to use those antics...

No, I agree, it's a shame, ruins the spectacle. The classicos in particular have a tendency to descend into farce, all histrionics and hissy fits when all we want as spectators is football. The problem is though that it's become so ingrained, to take the moral ground as it were, to not cheat, is to give the other team the advantage. The authorities need to do something but for whatever reason they won't, which sucks for us watching.

Messi983

Most opponents (fans) probably dislike him because of his antics (there are much worse players than him in that aspect though) but every coach would like to have a player like him. Even when he's not playing good, he's always giving 150% for his team, doing a dirty (defensive) work and then also scores important goals.

Sorin

Why even bring up Manzu's cuntishness when half the England team are just as cunts as him? It. Doesn't. Compute. Luckily, Vardy is shite so we wouldn't even have this conversation.

Man, what a player. Leaving his guts all over the field. In the first half he didn't have many balls to work with. Did he complain? No, he just went on with it and ran his ass off covering every fecking inch of that pitch. Hopefully him and his teammates have enough in the tank for France. They already have 3 overtime games.

Come on, Croatia!

BBZ8800

No, I agree, it's a shame, ruins the spectacle. The classicos in particular have a tendency to descend into farce, all histrionics and hissy fits when all we want as spectators is football. The problem is though that it's become so ingrained, to take the moral ground as it were, to not cheat, is to give the other team the advantage. The authorities need to do something but for whatever reason they won't, which sucks for us watching.

Posted in other topics:
What happened with a fair play, this is so low and so sad to watch:

ASordidGod

Why even bring up Manzu's cuntishness when half the England team are just as cunts as him? It. Doesn't. Compute. Luckily, Vardy is shite so we wouldn't even have this conversation.

Man, what a player. Leaving his guts all over the field. In the first half he didn't have many balls to work with. Did he complain? No, he just went on with it and ran his ass off covering every fecking inch of that pitch. Hopefully him and his teammates have enough in the tank for France. They already have 3 overtime games.

Come on, Croatia!

Well because I'm English, biased and bitter, ha ha. I mention it in the same way I'll slag off Ramos for diving in classicos yet conveniently overlook Alba doing the same exact thing, say. Look, I don't particularly like any of the England players beyond Stones, and hate at least half of them at club level, but at the same time when they play for 'your' team you support them. It's called being a football fan. It's not supposed to make sense. :lol:

El Flaco

Mandzukic retires from Croatia's NT

[tw]1029337372884905985[/tw]

“Dear fans, I’ve always preferred to talk on the pitch rather than off it,” Mandzukic said in a statement on the Croatian FA’s website.

“Therefore these words come harder to me than sliding in on an opponent or making a sprint after 120 minutes.

“Harder because I know how much happiness all the gatherings, matches and wins bring. Harder because I know that listening to our national anthem before the game is the most beautiful thing.

“Harder, because I know this is the end and there is no coming back from these words: I’m saying goodbye to the Croatian national team.

“As much as the silver medal fills me with new energy, it has made it easier for me to make this impossible decision.

“We lived our dreams, we had historic success and felt the love from our fans.

“This month, as well as the reception in Zagreb, Slavonski Brod and throughout Croatia, will remain the most important memory of my career. It was the most beautiful journey with the team, and the best return home.

“I’m overjoyed, and couldn’t be more proud of the silver medal we had been dying for for years, through a lot of effort, effort, labour, disappointment, and hard moments.

“There is no ideal time to say goodbye. If we could I think we’d all play for Croatia as long as we live because there is no greater pride.

“However, I feel the time for me is now. I did my best and I made my contribution to the greatest success in Croatian football.

“I first wore that holy shirt 14 years ago as a junior member of the team, and since then I’ve met, played and worked with many excellent teammates, coaches and people around the team.

“We all had one goal: to give everything for the success of Croatia. I thank everyone, because everyone in some way left a mark in my career.

“Along the way my closest friends were always beside me, and I thank them for their fantastic support.

“And, finally, a thank you to the fans. None of us is perfect. I missed chances, gave the ball away, and made miscalculations.

“But I always gave everything and left my heart out there on the pitch. Thank you for recognising that, and being behind me and the team.

“From today I’ll be one of you, one of Croatia’s biggest fans.

“Love, Mandžo.”

https://www.football-italia.net/126155/mandzukic-quits-croatia
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmdVkdDhlSx/?hl=sv&taken-by=mariomandzukic_official

Home of Barca Fans