Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Lewandowski

I am Leg End
    Would be real shitty move to leave for your club's biggest rivals in Germany. IMO.

Mike the Knife
    A big reason why I couldn't envision Hummels doing it, Lew on the other hand is neither a youth product nor German
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

cliffnotes:

- a twitter user (@breitnigge ) saw another twitterer quote a rumour from the newssite todomercadoweb.es
    - it wasn't even a rumour, they only speculated
    - @breitnigge then made an ironic tweet along the lines "another lewandovski rumour, has skyitalia already confirmed it?"
    - a skyitalia guy talked to him and said they picked up his quote on the show »Sky Calcio Mercato«
    - the italian guys didn't get that it was ironic
    - skyitalia tweeted about it and everyone thought it was "highly credible" because they already forecasted pep's move to bayern
    He (Cristiano Ronaldo) is not like Muhammad Ali who says "I'm the greatest" and then knocks out George Foreman. He's like Klitschko winning on points against some nobody and then declaring himself the "best, second best and third best".

i think its bullshit too.....

bayern has too many attackers and mandzukic and lewandowski are the same kind of striker... guess bayern will probably get a real no.10 for pep next year such as isco

I am Leg End
    Or maybe Pep will use the plan he had for Zlatan at Barca with Lewandowski at Bayern.

No way is Bayern going for Lewandowski. I reckon he's off to Man Utd.
    'A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing.'

I am Leg End
    Man u dont need him unless they sell rooney or welbeck.

Scandinavian 101
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan22 View Post

cliffnotes:

- a twitter user (@breitnigge ) saw another twitterer quote a rumour from the newssite todomercadoweb.es
    - it wasn't even a rumour, they only speculated
    - @breitnigge then made an ironic tweet along the lines "another lewandovski rumour, has skyitalia already confirmed it?"
    - a skyitalia guy talked to him and said they picked up his quote on the show »Sky Calcio Mercato«
    - the italian guys didn't get that it was ironic
    - skyitalia tweeted about it and everyone thought it was "highly credible" because they already forecasted pep's move to bayern
    Social media and modern source scrutinization

Lewandowskis' manager Kucharsky announced yesterday that Lewa has decided to leave the club at the end of the season. Announcing this 3 days prior to the Cup match vs Bayern shows what a dickhead Kucharsky is.
    Alexis Defense League

BLASPHEMY!
    Damn =\....I feel like he is leaving a little early. Oh well I guess... Wonder if he is really going to Bayern?
    I think Dortmund should try and get Dzeko.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did go to Bayern as one really can put forward reasons for such a move.

Also, I agree with the last part as well. The way I see it, getting Dzeko (who's first choice destination is Germany too, apparently) is the closest they can get to replacing Lewandowski.

^Props to ammarfcb for the sig.^

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Or.... Just get Gomez as he's clearly finished there if Lewa is coming.
    Dortmund won't spend much though.

BLASPHEMY!
    Dzeko is a little better with the ball and more mobile than Gomez. Definitely more suited to Dortmund. But Gomez would definitely score goals all the same . I'm definitely curious to see who Dortmund goes after though.

The only thing speaking against a Dzeko transfer are the players' wages. Lewandowski earned ~1,5 Mil Euro per year. Dortmunds' first offer for contract renewal was a duplication, making it ~ 3 Mil Euro.

Dzeko on the other hand earns around ~7,7 Mil Euro in Manchester iirc. So, if they want to sign him, Dzeko either has to take a huge pay-cut, or Dortmund will have to put a new signing high and above everyone else in the wage hierarchy. I don't see both options as overly realistic, but heck, stranger things have happened.

Other than that, I fully agree. From a purely sportive perspective, the signing would make a lot of sense.
    Alexis Defense League

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Bayern buying the competition again? Would be magnifique if they lost another CL final.