9 - Robert Lewandowski

Yannik

I had no idea Lewa was such a cunt.

he kinda became one a year ago, he and his agent are always causing controversy etc. It's annoying as fuck, I think he's the best striker in the world, but I hope damn much there'll soon be one on the market with potential to replace him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lewa has been shit in big games for a long time. Completely dissapers when it matters, this is happening since his move to Bayern. At least Suarez was in peak form in 2015 and delivered us the treble. All things considered Griezman is the better choice.

Morten

So many rumors about him coming to RM, but he is a striker who is 30 pretty soon, and he will cost a fortune, no thanks.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah I think he's become irrelevant ever since his move to Bayern. Scoring tons of goals but not delivering when he should.

Devils

Trash performance.

I remember years ago the Bayern hierarchy would lash out at Mario Gomez and Manzdukic questioning their abilities. Surprised they have given this guy the pass for as long as they have.

Yannik

Trash performance.

I remember years ago the Bayern hierarchy would lash out at Mario Gomez and Manzdukic questioning their abilities. Surprised they have given this guy the pass for as long as they have.

I hope we are not seriously comparing Mandzukic or Gomez' ability with Lewandowski's because of a recent game. This forum is already as reactionary as it gets, but we shouldn't become a comedy show.

Devils

I hope we are not seriously comparing Mandzukic or Gomez' ability with Lewandowski's because of a recent game. This forum is already as reactionary as it gets, but we shouldn't become a comedy show.

Has hardly had a memorable CL performance against big opposition in 4 years now.

Nothing comedic or reactionary about it.

KingLeo10

super mario scores the big goals v madrid when it matters tho. and by super mario, i mean mandzukic. :p

Devils

I always thought Mandzukic was great for Bayern btw. Not the most clinical striker like Lewandowski, but his work rate, tracking back, pressing and ability to bully the opposition made him excellent for that team.

Yannik

Has hardly had a memorable CL performance against big opposition in 4 years now.

Nothing comedic or reactionary about it.

I'll call this the "Has Lewandowski scored against this opposition" check

14/15
vs Man City ✔
vs Barca ✔

15/16
vs Arsenal ✔
vs Juventus ✔
vs Atletico ✔

16/17
vs Atletico ✔
vs Arsenal ✔
vs Real ✔

17/18
vs Paris ✔
vs Real x (one game to go)

any bigger CL match from the past 4 years I am missing?

Last edited:

Devils

I call this the "Has Lewandowski scored against this opposition" check

14/15
vs Man City ✔
vs Barca ✔

15/16
vs Arsenal ✔
vs Juventus ✔
vs Atletico ✔

16/17
vs Atletico ✔
vs Arsenal ✔
vs Real ✔

17/18
vs Paris ✔
vs Real x (one game to go)

any bigger CL match from the past 4 years I am missing?

Did I say he didn't score? I said he's hardly had a memorable performance.

No offense, but he's hardly been a difference maker for Bayern in the CL. For a player who performs at the level and has the impact that he makes domestic competitions, in the CL he's been quite underwhelming.

Home of Barca Fans