9 - Robert Lewandowski

El Flaco

Lewandowski elbows one player in the nose and puts another in a headlock against Kazakhstan

[gfy]MildLiveEland[/gfy]

Lewy got a yellow card...

F

Flavia

He could even say he didn't mean the elbow, but that headlock should had been a red.

El Flaco

Lewy surpassed Elber and is now the 2nd best foreign goalscorer in Bundesliga history and the 20th goalscorer overall.

Pizzaro's the best foreign goalscorer with 190 goals in 418 games (0,45 goal per game), while Lewy has scored 135 in 211 games (0,64 goal per game).

Lewy goal ratio is 2nd best overall in Bundesliga history after Gerd Müller (0.85 goal per game).

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_erfolgreichsten_Torschützen_der_Fußball-Bundesliga

Question17

There are a lot of weird personalities and player relationships on that team. Sometimes they will freeze a player out, players are often very selfish near the net. Some of them act towards each other like national team players that see each other once every three months.

El Flaco

Apparently, there's a existing rift at Bayern since Lewandowski criticized the club's restrained transfer policy in his interview with SPIEGEL few days ago.

[tw]906509003089436672[/tw]

[tw]906222469924745216[/tw]

Yesterday, Rummenigge reacted strongly about Lewy's remarks in his interview with BILD.

[tw]907037256069783552[/tw]

[tw]907067638941147136[/tw]

Mitchell1978

He does have a point, if they don't wanna spent they will eventually fall behind, right now they don't look stronger then last year.

EdmondDantes

embarrassing...that headlock was straight bullying.

I had no idea Lewa was such a cunt.

Anyway, I feel the writing is on the wall, I can definitely see him fucking off to Real Madrid next summer. Given his unscrupulous character, they're the perfect club for him.

Perez will just flog Bale to gullible United and cover the bill with a bit of extra change left.

Home of Barca Fans