9 - Robert Lewandowski

malvolio

now we're supposed to feel sorry about the main striker for bayern not getting the golden boot? they have the league all to themselves. they poach players at will from other teams without any competition. refs are in their pocket of course and are getting favorable decisions all the time. getting beat by ciro immobile :lol:

between aguero, lewandowski, benzema and suarez, i would say luis had the best achievements considering the circumstances. suarez is the best striker of his generation, based on club and country achievements.

odrzut

Lewy participated in all 7 goals vs Chelsea over 2 legs. Scored 3 assisted 4. Also caused 1 red card, 1 penalty and 2 yellows.

Last edited:

clemente

This guy is gonna show no mercy to us, at least it's gonna be nice to see him score 18 goals which would be CL record

Tackle

Best player in the world this season.

Setien needs to come up with a game plan to effectively- who am I kidding it's Setien. :lol:

Just have to hope Pique and Lenglet have great matches.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Well he gets also the best service in the world, I have seen statitics which showed that he get by far the most clearly chances per match to score. Even though at the moment he is the best striker.

Katarina1

Banned
Looks like KHR managed to persuade Infantino to bring The Best awards back this year. Unless Neymar has legendary performances in these next two matches to win it for PSG, Lewy surely has to be a lock for the award.

FinBarcelonafan

Looking at the Bayern game. Lewa is part of a great team. Not the best player in the world imo. If we are talking about invidual brilliance.

All this talk that he is the best is rubbish. He is part of the best system in football.

Messi983

Yeah, if Messi and Lewa would swap teams Bayern would still be a dominant team while Lewa would struggle to score 20 goals in our current team with nobody there to create chances for him.

Home of Barca Fans