9 - Robert Lewandowski

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lewandowski's agent has confirmed they have spoken to Madrid so that could happen.

This isn't good news in my humble opinion.

I hope our guys are looking at improving our team and squad !

Don't worry, it won't happen, Bayern won't let him go, KHR already came out and said the very same.

It is just his way to get Bayern to give him a raise. His agent also allegedly contacted PSG.

El Flaco

[tw]746707472489021440[/tw]

Lewandowski had a horrible game against Switzerland today, just like in his three previous game of Euro 16.

Trickykid

Yeah, just one of the many big name disappointments this EURO. Serious contender to flop of the tournament. Still time to change this of course.

El Flaco

PZc7p2Z.png

I'd like to mention that Lewandowski scored a majority of his goals against terrible opponents in the qualifers.

Yannik

it's not that bad for Poland so far actually, Lewandowski covered by 2-3 men, shifts them out wide, Blaszczykowski and Milik then doing all the harm

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
From what I've seen his general play has been good but he hasn't been getting into the right goalscoring positions

El Flaco

This cunt allowed Portugal to go first in the penalty shoot-out despite winning the coin toss for Poland....

Edit: Yeah, it was uncalled to say he's a cunt.

But I've read from somewhere that 60% of those who takes penalties will be elimanated.

Last edited:

MasChe

This cunt allowed Portugal to go first in the penalty shoot-out despite winning the coin toss for Poland....

Why cunt? Schweini did the same and it turned out great for Germany. There's a lot of luck in penalties and I believe Lewandowski tried and believed that would be somewhat tactically better for Poland.

Pablo Escobar

Can't see how letting the other team go first is of any advantage, just puts extra pressure on your players just like in tennis when you play a decisive set with no tiebreak and serving first is always a huge advantage.

In Germany-Italy we had 6 misses so it was kinda'o rare occasion, in many cases it's all decided by 1 miss.

Home of Barca Fans