9 - Robert Lewandowski

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, Lewa can hold his own. Last season he scored 30 goals and Gotze barely played and Reus wasn't there.

abual3bed1

Who gave the idea to people that every player must be a superman and create something for himself all the time even if he plays with a shit teammates or anything?? Give on classic CF that can score many goals without proper play makers to provide him with balls to score??

Every player has a role to play and the Lewandowski type of players role is to score not to create chances. Stop with the shit of the player has 2 excellent play makers to do everything for him and he just has to push the ball into the net.

S

Smile

I don't rate him highly. A Dzeko type player, will score goals, but nothing unique about him.

0n0mat0p0eia

As i think it was Bojan said, if we cant afford Cavani or falcao, Lewandowski would be excellent for us.

Only 2 things against are we seem determined to buy Neymar, whatever the cost to us in money, or gambling with how an untried player in Europe will be, AND Messi just WILL NOT play wide right - where he should play!

Tello - Lewa - Messi would take some stopping!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
If this was an alternate world where Messi loved playing on the right....Lewandowski would be awesome with us :D. As a wing player? No way in hell.
Imo your wrong btw Smile. Watch him some more. He has really taken the bundesliga by storm these past couple of seasons.

El Gato

Villarato!
As a fellow countryman to Lewa I can tell you, and yes I am skeptical but nonetheless - he would be a bust.

Juan Shoe

There is no chance he would suceed as a winger but he has the complete skill set to suceed as an inside forward cutting in from the right, into the space Messi vacates. Those who think he's just a penalty box striker haven't seen him play. He's very good on the ball and I would take him as a replacement for Villa, of as appears Villa's leaving.

dostoevskij

fantastic goal!!! whats unbelievable about him, is that you can pass the ball to him anytime on almost any level of height and he is able to control the ball with defenders on his toes. really good striker, would be a shame if he goes to bayern...

Juan Shoe

I don't rate him highly. A Dzeko type player, will score goals, but nothing unique about him.

Aye he's pish! Would far prefer him to Neymar (although I do think Neymar can be a success at Barca) but just don't see that happening now. Lewandowski and Thiago Silva and the difference it would make whilst allowing Barca to retain their style and culture.

Home of Barca Fans