9 - Robert Lewandowski

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A big reason why I couldn't envision Hummels doing it, Lew on the other hand is neither a youth product nor German

ivan22

cliffnotes:

- a twitter user (@breitnigge ) saw another twitterer quote a rumour from the newssite todomercadoweb.es
- it wasn't even a rumour, they only speculated
- @breitnigge then made an ironic tweet along the lines "another lewandovski rumour, has skyitalia already confirmed it?"
- a skyitalia guy talked to him and said they picked up his quote on the show »Sky Calcio Mercato«
- the italian guys didn't get that it was ironic
- skyitalia tweeted about it and everyone thought it was "highly credible" because they already forecasted pep's move to bayern

ShandyFFM

i think its bullshit too.....

bayern has too many attackers and mandzukic and lewandowski are the same kind of striker... guess bayern will probably get a real no.10 for pep next year such as isco

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
cliffnotes:

- a twitter user (@breitnigge ) saw another twitterer quote a rumour from the newssite todomercadoweb.es
- it wasn't even a rumour, they only speculated
- @breitnigge then made an ironic tweet along the lines "another lewandovski rumour, has skyitalia already confirmed it?"
- a skyitalia guy talked to him and said they picked up his quote on the show »Sky Calcio Mercato«
- the italian guys didn't get that it was ironic
- skyitalia tweeted about it and everyone thought it was "highly credible" because they already forecasted pep's move to bayern

Social media and modern source scrutinization :worthy:

DennyCrane

Lewandowskis' manager Kucharsky announced yesterday that Lewa has decided to leave the club at the end of the season. Announcing this 3 days prior to the Cup match vs Bayern shows what a dickhead Kucharsky is.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Damn =\....I feel like he is leaving a little early. Oh well I guess... Wonder if he is really going to Bayern?
I think Dortmund should try and get Dzeko.

GiantKiller

I wouldn't be surprised if he did go to Bayern as one really can put forward reasons for such a move.

Also, I agree with the last part as well. The way I see it, getting Dzeko (who's first choice destination is Germany too, apparently) is the closest they can get to replacing Lewandowski.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Or.... Just get Gomez as he's clearly finished there if Lewa is coming.
Dortmund won't spend much though.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Dzeko is a little better with the ball and more mobile than Gomez. Definitely more suited to Dortmund. But Gomez would definitely score goals all the same :D. I'm definitely curious to see who Dortmund goes after though.

DennyCrane

The only thing speaking against a Dzeko transfer are the players' wages. Lewandowski earned ~1,5 Mil Euro per year. Dortmunds' first offer for contract renewal was a duplication, making it ~ 3 Mil Euro.

Dzeko on the other hand earns around ~7,7 Mil Euro in Manchester iirc. So, if they want to sign him, Dzeko either has to take a huge pay-cut, or Dortmund will have to put a new signing high and above everyone else in the wage hierarchy. I don't see both options as overly realistic, but heck, stranger things have happened.

Other than that, I fully agree. From a purely sportive perspective, the signing would make a lot of sense.

Home of Barca Fans