NO Sponsor
UNICEF
Qatar Foundation
Qatar Airways

So much for the club staying true to it's principles. ::(:

And what's with the yellow collar? :yucky:

Irish_Cules

Steve Archibald ‏@SteveArchibald8 24 Apr
Just a note of interest for Spurs fans, I offered Robert lewandowski to Spurs when he was stll playing in Poland, for less than 5m, pity !

Fire Zubi and make Archibald our director of football!

Irish_Cules

If Lewandowski was bought I think the most likely tactic would be Messi returning to the right with plenty of freedom or else what we did against Milan, leaving he right side free.

Ronnie10

In front of Messi I guess. Leo always drops down either way

Neymar Lewandowski Someone
-----------Messi-------------

that's not going to happen though

I would be more than happy to shift Messi to attacking midfielder, but that's not gonna happen. In that case we even might play double pivot, because Messi is too lazy to defend.

xavisionary

Why is Fat Sam in the news saying he rues missing out on Lewandowski? Does he honestly think he'd have made such progress as a player by playing with Steven N'Zonzi and David Dunn?

I think we need someone like Suarez or Aguero (or Villa), who can play as both a striker and on the wing (we already have that in Villa, so I don't think we really need a new forward unless he leaves), rather than Lewandowski. That way, we get to use Messi in his best position often, but whenever it's not working, we can always switch to using the striker in the center with Messi either on the wing or behind the striker.

I like Lewandowski (mainly for owning RM), but I don't think he's what we need.

Last edited:

Meitux

I think we need someone like Suarez or Aguero (or Villa), who can play as both a striker and on the wing (we already have that in Villa, so I don't think we really need a new forward unless he leaves), rather than Lewandowski. That way, we get to use Messi in his best position often, but whenever it's not working, we can always switch to using the striker in the center with Messi either on the wing or behind the striker.
and if it doesnt work on the wing for someone like Lewandowski we shouldnt buy a cf cause yeah MESSI IS MESSI and we cannot change him position,he always moves free even if you put him on the right doesnt mean he will play like pedro..

Kerrybai

and if it doesnt work on the wing for someone like Lewandowski we shouldnt buy a cf cause yeah MESSI IS MESSI and we cannot change him position,he always moves free even if you put him on the right doesnt mean he will play like pedro..

We don't really need him to play like Pedro, drifting inside is fine if Alves provides width on the wing.

Home of Barca Fans