Anti-Madridista thread

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I'd have to say I really start to hate the RM players more and more after Mourinho ame in charge. The fact Higuain and Di Maria fuck their colleagues up the *** constantly. Faking, kicking and hitting the opponents, asking for cards. Awful to see! Although I dislike Madrid much, I think it is too big a club for their players to behave in this way... Such a shame.

Papabeef

Didnt know where else to post this,

The voice over and music effect for CR7 are pretty funny !!!! :lol:

Last edited:

89Norcal

I'd have to say I really start to hate the RM players more and more after Mourinho ame in charge. The fact Higuain and Di Maria fuck their colleagues up the *** constantly. Faking, kicking and hitting the opponents, asking for cards. Awful to see! Although I dislike Madrid much, I think it is too big a club for their players to behave in this way... Such a shame.

Yeah you can thank the arrogance of Mourinho and his Portuguese players who feel they can act rashly with impunity, and somehow justify their violent play and poor sportsmanship.. Even Ramos has gotten progressively worse over the years.

We've seen Madridistas are capable of showing class, but the attitude Mou has instilled in the club is for the worse!

Home of Barca Fans