Ukraine

DucdeOrléans

Exactly. It wouldn't be the 2003 CL final put it that way.

That was not really what you wrote initially but whatever.

Apples or pears? And please show me some data that says that's really the case because I really doubt that. You must have some secret data that no other's apart from Liverpool fans have seen. Especially when there were other AC Milan players who missed as well and Liverpool were ahead before Sheva took his penalty. I think it is pretty even (again apples or pears)

But let's leave that discussion.:)

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That can only be answered by fans who visited the stadiums.
Looked like there was less trouble with the fans in Ukraine than in Poland.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That was not really what you wrote initially but whatever.

Apples or pears? And please show me some data that says that's really the case because I really doubt that. You must have some secret data that no other's apart from Liverpool fans have seen. Especially when there were other AC Milan players who missed as well and Liverpool were ahead before Sheva took his penalty. I think it is pretty even (again apples or pears) But let's leave that discussion.:)

Well which game do football fans remember the most 2003 final or 2005 final. Thus people will most remember his miss rather than what he did in 03.

However let's remember the brilliance of Shevchenko. He had the lot in his locker and as I said from 02 to 05 was imo the most consistent, if not the best striker in the world.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Andriy Shevchenko retires from football to concentrate on politics

The Ukrainian striker Andriy Shevchenko has quit football to begin a career in politics, he said in a statement from his club, Dynamo Kyiv, late on Friday.

"Perhaps, I will shock everyone: my future has nothing to do with soccer," Shevchenko said. "It is related to politics."

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Politics and law enforcement, that's where the real money is. Well, not real enough to be official, of course :police:

Home of Barca Fans