RIP Manuel Preciado

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Can't believe I'm waking up to such horrible news.

Preciado was a great man to carry on after all that had happened to him, and Spanish football won't be the same without him.

Que en Paz Descanse

Sergio

Sergison
Gutted to hear this. Preciado was a larger than life character, very much appreciate his time in Asturias. Watching his team shut out Perez's second Galacticos was a sight I will cherish all the more now, especially him going ballistic at a late misplaced shot from Billic in what was already a momentous result, sums the man up, his theatrics on the side lines were as engaging as the match. RIP.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mourinho:

"I am no one to try and praise the life of Manolo Preciado which fell apart into a thousand pieces. But in this toughest moment, as a colleague and a friend of football I want to send my humble, full of pain message to every one of his people, family, people from Sporting Gijon, Racing Santander, Levante and Villarreal which he was rescue out of Segunda Division, to every club where he left his mark."

"Manolo always was a worthy competitor. I've had the honor to meet him in Valdebebas in March. He had everything I like in sportsmen: character, openness and courage to fight against adversities of fate that were cruelly laid upon him. We've lost a football figure, but more so, a great person. All my power and support to the people who have him in their hearts. My memory of him will always be honest and permanent."

Last edited:

zanela

Heartfelt Condolences to his family and friends. Sad day for La Liga. Would've loved to see him progress with Villarreal. But such is life. RIP.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ah man! I came to know only now... La Liga would miss a gem in Preciado, Manuel. RIP moustache guy

Home of Barca Fans