Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Gerard Deulofeu

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Bojan Krkic

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's Cuenca or Tello, for me...I think Cuenca has more versatility to his game along with a great work effort but Tello isn't far behind (And is the fastest of the group, I believe)

Ursegor

World Champion
The best Cuenca can hope to become is the next Jesus Navas. A great old school winger with a nice cross. Intelligent and also a quite capable dribbler. Shit finisher.

Tello puzzles me. He has great speed. He has shown that he can be a Henry-esque finisher. And recently he's also shown that he has developed an eye for his teammates. Though he hasn't shown all those elements at the same time yet. His natural ball control doesn't look that great. The way he tries to take on defenders looks a bit awkward.

Deulofeu is the best talent by far. First of all: he's a douche. But he's playing for the Spain U21s with only 18 years of age and got included in the squad for the Getafe game today for a reason. He has superb ball control. Knows how to take on defenders. Finishes very well. Assists. Since the second half of last season he has progressed nicely. Like many talented wingers, he needs to learn to work back and become less individualistic. But that will come with time. After all he's still 18!

Home of Barca Fans