Yaya or Busi?

Yaya Touré or Sergi Busquets as defensive midfielder?

• Yaya Touré

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Sergi Busquets

Votes: 79 83.2%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope you feel comfortable in that bubble...

I like Busi more than Yaya, but he's not even close. Yaya is one of the best players in the world.

Fresh your memories
you don't need explaing me how awesome Yaya is... I know.

But no, Busi is not over-rated. Not at all. In fact even on this very forum, there are numerous posters who think he is getting all that credit only because he's Catalan.

Cule Forever

Just to make it clear I don't want Yaya to replace Busi. as I said already Busi is perfect for us, I just think Yaya is a better player.

Busi is not overrated by the press or anyone out of this club, just some of the posts here made me think so.

barcaboy15

Bullshit. Busquets is OVERRATED here.

Busi > Alonso > Yaya.

When I talk about a player's reputation, suprisingly enough I am not just referring to barcaforum.com - I would've thought that was pretty fuckin' obvious, no?

And why do you call it bullshit, and then go on to say he is better than Alonso who is better than Yaya. And btw, Alonso > Yaya is COMPLETE bullshit.

Maria

Just to make it clear I don't want Yaya to replace Busi. as I said already Busi is perfect for us, I just think Yaya is a better player.

Busi is not overrated by the press or anyone out of this club, just some of the posts here made me think so.

The question wasn't who is the better player or more versatile, but who is the better DM..and that player is Busi. If we poll would have been "who is the better box-to-box midfielder", nobody in his right mind would have nominated Busi.

And another thing is that this season Busi was more constant then Yaya, but it seems that you don't care because we didn't won a major trophy. Also let us not forget that there's a difference of 5 years between the 2 of them, so the best of Sergio is yet to come.

And just because we don't agree with you, it doesn't mean that we live in a bubble and we love Busi more because he is our canterano..

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Busquets is a boss & much better in DM than Toure, smart positioning & keeps things simple, so calm aswell.

Alot of love for Busquets even though he's a big girl.

Home of Barca Fans