Yaya or Busi?

Yaya Touré or Sergi Busquets as defensive midfielder?

• Yaya Touré

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Sergi Busquets

Votes: 79 83.2%

• Total voters

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Yaya, by far. Busi is way overrated here. Its funny to see how blind barca fans are. It's like masturbate on your own picture. pathetic. Busques is no where near to be as brilliant as Yaya.

Yaya is a good player but not even close to Busi,let me guess you only know about attacking and based on Yata's good attacking performances you say he is better.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
What's pathetic is you saying Busi is....that word that I shall not say!!!! :angry:... Busquets > Yaya!!!!!!

ps. Nothing wrong with masturbating with a picture of yourself. Gives you higher self-esteem I guess? :lol:

Cule Forever

LOL. you really think Busi replaced Yaya because of his abilities?

Pep had an issue with Yaya, he prefered to play with Keita over Yaya back then. Busi was good enough to replace Yaya (or barca was and still good enough to let it happen). Busi improved his game a lot and now he's quite perfect for us, but still not as versatile as Yaya (Not defensively let alone in his attacking contribution).

Just askin - If Busi wasn't a 'canterano' would you prefer him over Yaya?

press2progress

Yaya, by far. Busi is way overrated here. Its funny to see how blind barca fans are. It's like masturbate on your own picture. pathetic. Busques is no where near to be as brilliant as Yaya.

are you trolling? biscuits is the best player by far when it comes down to this/his position.
its a shame that still some cant see his brilliance.

yaya is class, but NOwhere sergio.

i LOL'ed at your part "busi is way overrated"

ranjix

Jefecito
Just askin - If Busi wasn't a 'canterano' would you prefer him over Yaya?

Being canterano is one reason why he adapted so well in the team. If he wasn't a canterano but still played same style as he does now, I'd prefer him. Currently, he is irreplaceable in both Barca and Spain squad due to the footballing philosophy.

Home of Barca Fans