Isco

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I love this guy. What a fascinating player and closet cule. Hope he makes it here somehow one day. Hnnngg/10

JackaL

It's really impressive how this guy turned RM into a force. I mean the way he creates space, can pause the game and revive it, all within a couple of square meters is incredible. Although never at Iniesta's level, the way he strengthens his team is very comparable!

mark1nhu

It's simply depressing to see another born made culé being that great with a Real Madrid shirt. It speaks volume about how disgusting this current board is.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's helped take RM to new levels ever since he's taken Bale's starting spot. Incredible player with an already legendary trophy haul, we can't forget how young he is and how much time he has to cement his legacy. He's quietly worked his way up to being just outside the top 5 midfielders at the moment through 2017 and, looking at the scope of football now and how Isco has started this new season he may even have broken the top 5. Ridiculous that they have this much talent.

It's a crime against humanity that in the summer of 2013 all it took was us not selling Thiago and also buying Isco for us to now have a starting midfield of Isco-Busi-Thiago. Easiest thing ever and it was my dream, but ofc we couldn't trust in Rosell and Farto to make it happen.

He's helped take RM to new levels ever since he's taken Bale's starting spot. Incredible player with an already legendary trophy haul, we can't forget how young he is and how much time he has to cement his legacy. He's quietly worked his way up to being just outside the top 5 midfielders at the moment through 2017 and, looking at the scope of football now and how Isco has started this new season he may even have broken the top 5. Ridiculous that they have this much talent.

It's a crime against humanity that in the summer of 2013 all it took was us not selling Thiago and also buying Isco for us to now have a starting midfield of Isco-Busi-Thiago. Easiest thing ever and it was my dream, but ofc we couldn't trust in Rosell and Farto to make it happen.

He was a Barca fan too. He wouldn't have started for us back then (because Iniesta was still godly) but he didn't start for RM either so the board don't even have that excuse. If he was willing to sit on RM's bench for a few seasons, he would have been willing to sit on ours.

B-but we had Fabregas! :lol:

I'd easily take Perez over Fartomeu. At least he knows how to sell his stupid buys. He would have sold Gomes for 50m this summer. He'll probably sell Bale for a profit despite him being injured half the time.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The way he's playing last few months.

Oh my.......

First Isco and then Asensio.

Painful to watch as a culer lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The two best players in the first half were Isco and Asensio... sigh

Our Busquets was very good too.

Busquets is very good for Spain? Shocking.....

Could it be that he plays well for a team with a proper system and where he isn't expected to carry the midfield alone when he plays in a midfield with Rakitic and Gomes/Denis/Rafinha who are all poor/average?

Home of Barca Fans