Isco

xavi_the_Boss

We need a CM more than any other type of midfielders, in my opinion. Who is replacing? Iniesta? Denis? I don't see any real use for him.

Not to mention there is absolute no chance whatsoever Real Madrid will sell him to us.

It says 2018.His contract would run out so RM couldn´t do anything about that.
But i think it´s just a silly rumour and he will leave them this year.

Vilarrubi

We need a CM more than any other type of midfielders, in my opinion. Who is replacing? Iniesta? Denis? I don't see any real use for him.

Not to mention there is absolute no chance whatsoever Real Madrid will sell him to us.

It would be for Iniesta no doubt. He would probably be worked into the team like Rakitic was in his first season rotating with Xavi.

I don't think it will happen but imagine the scenes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Isco will get benched the entire next season and miss the World Cup if he stays to join us next year. No way it's happening.

Slevinn

Isco will get benched the entire next season and miss the World Cup if he stays to join us next year. No way it's happening.

I'm not so sure about that. If you threat a player like that he will likely poison the locker room and damage the club in the media. Of course they will do EVERYTHING to sell him to another club but if he really really made up his mind about joining Barcelona, there is a small chance that they might sell (for a ridiculous high price of course).
To bad there is a WC after this season, else he could just be laughing on the bench when counting his millions Real still has to pay him and dreaming how he is going to assist Messi in the Bernabeu next season.

DonAK

I'm not so sure about that. If you threat a player like that he will likely poison the locker room and damage the club in the media. Of course they will do EVERYTHING to sell him to another club but if he really really made up his mind about joining Barcelona, there is a small chance that they might sell (for a ridiculous high price of course).
To bad there is a WC after this season, else he could just be laughing on the bench when counting his millions Real still has to pay him and dreaming how he is going to assist Messi in the Bernabeu next season.

If we somehow actually manage to make this deal work, then we should be prepared for hell to break loose :lol:

Florentino, LFP and the Madrid media will be out for revenge, any possible way and Isco would probably have to prepare for some tax case against him to appear :messi:

Slevinn

Just imagine all the things Isco could say to the press. Things like "Everyone knows Messi is the best player of all time. Ronaldo is also pretty good but you really can't compare anyone to Messi."
One can dream...

khaled_a_d

I think FIFA rules prevent that,if a club tried to force a player to sign for a contract he doesn't want to sign he can go to court and get millions out of them.
But I doubt he himself will do such thing tbh unlike he didn't get good offer from a club he likes.

DonAK

I think FIFA rules prevent that,if a club tried to force a player to sign for a contract he doesn't want to sign he can go to court and get millions out of them.
But I doubt he himself will do such thing tbh unlike he didn't get good offer from a club he likes.

Oh yeah, but I meant that Madrid would bench him like they benched Khedira even if they don't offer him a new contract as if he doesn't leave this summer, Isco's intention will be clear. Isco getting benched an entire season would hurt him big time with his WC place. They can do that as there won't be any reason for them to play a guy who's out of a contract at the end of the season and would join their arch rivals.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]849982814976135169[/tw]

Lol. Isco posted a pic where you could see a Barça bag of chips. Then he deleted it, and posted another, but it was too late :lol:

Home of Barca Fans