Isco

MessiTHEgoat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iusfgb_3H1w

To think there's %50 of Rma fanbase hating on this guy just because he doesn't pass to CR150 or he's just a showman Lol. he was by far their best player yesterday.

it hurts how we could've signed him 4 years ago since he was a barca fanboy yet Rossel decided to buy neymar in a shady deal instead ( and sell fucking thiago too!!)

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iusfgb_3H1w

To think there's %50 of Rma fanbase hating on this guy just because he doesn't pass to CR150 or he's just a showman Lol. he was by far their player yesterday.

it hurts how we could've signed him 4 years ago since he was a barca fanboy yet Rossel decided to buy neymar in a shady deal instead ( and sell fucking thiago too!!)

Can we regret the Neymar move, though? While it became pain in the ass, Neymar was amazing for us and he became top-5 player in the world. Thiago and Isco would be better than nothing now, obviously. Thiago move was just retarded, no point defending it.

Yannik

Honestly, I think he's pretty overrated this season. Real seems to play a lot better without him. Same with Asensio. They are individually brilliant, but the more matches I saw from them, the more I noticed how they'd hog the ball and don't link up with their collegues, screwing sooo many attacks. Today he was benched and Real was 5x sexier in possession than in almost all their games this year.

Last edited:

Morten

Honestly, I think he's pretty overrated this season. Real seems to play a lot better without him. Same with Asensio. They are individually brilliant, but the more matches I saw from them, the more I noticed how they'd hog the ball and don't link up with their collegues, screwing sooo many attacks. Today he was benched and Real was 5x sexier in possession than in almost all their games this year.

Asensio did well today though, and i reckon Isco would have as well.
Think it was just one of those matches were the team worked perfectly.
Isco is important for our team, no doubt about that.

serghei

True. A case of style over substance can be made about both Asensio and Isco. But with Isco, I think that his style is not very Madrid-like. Of course that his individual quality sticks out but I just don't get the feeling that he fits in very well in terms of playing style.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
In the beginning of the season Isco was Real's best player by far. They would have lost even more points without him. Do not think his performances are overrated at all.

Yannik

In the beginning of the season Isco was Real's best player by far. They would have lost even more points without him. Do not think his performances are overrated at all.

In the beginning Dortmund looked like they were winning the league in Germany. That's not the case anymore.
For many games he was one of the reasons why everyone around him played bad in the first place. Of course he's looking like the best player if he pushes himself into the center of possession so often, but he has to adjust to the team, not the team to him. This forum treats him like some sort of handsome Jesus and sure, his talent is unquestionable and visible to anyone with eyes, but for several months now he is soooo frustrating. It's like he's reverting back to his old selfish days. I think Real made a great mistake by selling James, who is a much better playmaker for cheap over Isco.

Last edited:

Morten

In the beginning Dortmund looked like they were winning the league in Germany. That's not the case anymore.
For many games he was one of the reasons why everyone around him played bad in the first place. Of course he's looking like the best player if he pushes himself into the center of possession so often, but he has to adjust to the team, not the team to him. This forum treats him like some sort of handsome Jesus and sure, his talent is unquestionable and visible to anyone with eyes, but for several months now he is soooo frustrating. It's like he's reverting back to his old selfish days. I think Real made a great mistake by selling James, who is a much better playmaker for cheap over Isco.

Nonsense, Isco is a better player than James, and much more versatile.
Dip in form doesnt change that, he is one of our best players, simple as that.

Home of Barca Fans