Isco

NotInHere

Whenever he gets the ball to his feet he sees the game differently no doubt

He should really consider leaving Madrid, a player of that caliber should not be happy just sitting on the bench in one of the biggest clubs in the world, leave that to guys like Javier Hernandez who just arrived and is happy to be signed to a club like Madrid and probably doesn't mind sitting on the bench

Zebulun

Ironic thing is Isco is /would be a perfect fit for barca as his game is based on quick combinations and Movement. RM really focuses through the wings with bale and CR so he would never be fully appreciated there.
Then there's the issue of playing the world cup winner kroos, 80 million dollar overrated columbian. All those who say Isco isn't ready/one for the future are very stupid and haven't watched him prior to RM. Just rewatch his malaga games, oh and his games for spain u21. Isco y thiago literally roflstomped all competitors, can't wait for del bosque to start them both.

J

James88

Isco is more spectacular than useful, its decision-making process is not excellent, often take wrong decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0X-saEctkI#t=272

Also in this video you can see some of his mistakes

2:05
wrong decision, did not make sense to switch to Benzema, James was completely free, there were 3 players on Benzema.
2:39
another wrong decision, no player was ready to take the pass.

these are examples, he needs to improve tactically, its not easy

Maria

You cant be serious.....Let me guess Illaramendi is also having a great career right?

Where have I said that? I just asked you to explain why are you saying that his career is destroyed and then tell him to do the same thing as Mata.

Whenever he gets the ball to his feet he sees the game differently no doubt

He should really consider leaving Madrid, a player of that caliber should not be happy just sitting on the bench in one of the biggest clubs in the world, leave that to guys like Javier Hernandez who just arrived and is happy to be signed to a club like Madrid and probably doesn't mind sitting on the bench

For someone that it's just sitting on the bench at Real Madrid, Isco managed to play 379 minutes in the knock-out stages of the CL last season. That's 324 more minutes than Thiago had as his age.

Last edited:

Morten

Isco is more spectacular than useful, its decision-making process is not excellent, often take wrong decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0X-saEctkI#t=272

Also in this video you can see some of his mistakes

2:05
wrong decision, did not make sense to switch to Benzema, James was completely free, there were 3 players on Benzema.
2:39
another wrong decision, no player was ready to take the pass.

these are examples, he needs to improve tactically, its not easy

Im a big fan of Isco, so i hope he pick up his form soon, and that he gets more playtime accordingly. He is very pleasing to watch, sublime ball controll and touches, he does remind me of Iniesta. But its not only Real Madrids fault he doesnt play more, he has alot to improve upon tactically. His decision making is sometimes fustrating to watch, and he often struggles in the final third.
His potential is no doubt huge, hope he can be a starter during the season.
It also feels like he is trying to much sometimes, instead of relaxing a bit, maybe because he feels he have a pressure to perform, or its off to the bench

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Where have I said that? I just asked you to explain why are you saying that his career is destroyed and then tell him to do the same thing as Mata.

For someone that it's just sitting on the bench at Real Madrid, Isco managed to play 379 minutes in the knock-out stages of the CL last season. That's 324 more minutes than Thiago had as his age.

So typical of you to twist some statements and facts to suit your agenda. The united thing and Mata bros was a joke, Do you even humour?

Yup "379 minutes in the last CL">being sidelined repeatedly for galactico toys. A guy of his caliber should be starting day in day put at a CL level club. And comparing with Thiago who was one of the most poorly handled youngsters somehow makes Isco "lucky to get 379 minutes in CL".

Richard.H

Isco is a Champions League winner at Real Madrid.

article-2146960-132F185C000005DC-101_306x423.jpg

He is too

Home of Barca Fans