User Tag List

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 1,276 to 1,283 of 1283

Thread: Isco

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It hurts my soul to see him wearing this white shirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I thought he signed earlier, but now its official.
    Great news.
    Very bad news, yes. He is one hell of a player..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iusfgb_3H1w

To think there's %50 of Rma fanbase hating on this guy just because he doesn't pass to CR150 or he's just a showman Lol. he was by far their best player yesterday.

it hurts how we could've signed him 4 years ago since he was a barca fanboy yet Rossel decided to buy neymar in a shady deal instead ( and sell fucking thiago too!!)
    Last edited by MessiTHEgoat; 21st November 2017 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiTHEgoat View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iusfgb_3H1w

To think there's %50 of Rma fanbase hating on this guy just because he doesn't pass to CR150 or he's just a showman Lol. he was by far their player yesterday.

it hurts how we could've signed him 4 years ago since he was a barca fanboy yet Rossel decided to buy neymar in a shady deal instead ( and sell fucking thiago too!!)
    Can we regret the Neymar move, though? While it became pain in the ass, Neymar was amazing for us and he became top-5 player in the world. Thiago and Isco would be better than nothing now, obviously. Thiago move was just retarded, no point defending it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiTHEgoat View Post

OMG, what a player

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I think he's pretty overrated this season. Real seems to play a lot better without him. Same with Asensio. They are individually brilliant, but the more matches I saw from them, the more I noticed how they'd hog the ball and don't link up with their collegues, screwing sooo many attacks. Today he was benched and Real was 5x sexier in possession than in almost all their games this year.
    Last edited by Yannik; 9th December 2017 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Honestly, I think he's pretty overrated this season. Real seems to play a lot better without him. Same with Asensio. They are individually brilliant, but the more matches I saw from them, the more I noticed how they'd hog the ball and don't link up with their collegues, screwing sooo many attacks. Today he was benched and Real was 5x sexier in possession than in almost all their games this year.
    Asensio did well today though, and i reckon Isco would have as well.
    Think it was just one of those matches were the team worked perfectly.
    Isco is important for our team, no doubt about that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    True. A case of style over substance can be made about both Asensio and Isco. But with Isco, I think that his style is not very Madrid-like. Of course that his individual quality sticks out but I just don't get the feeling that he fits in very well in terms of playing style.