User Tag List

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 1,276 to 1,286 of 1286

Thread: Isco

  1. #1276
    Senior Member
    mark1nhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
    Posts
    1,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It hurts my soul to see him wearing this white shirt.

  2. #1277
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I thought he signed earlier, but now its official.
    Great news.
    Very bad news, yes. He is one hell of a player..

  3. #1278
    Member
    MessiTHEgoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iusfgb_3H1w

    To think there's %50 of Rma fanbase hating on this guy just because he doesn't pass to CR150 or he's just a showman Lol. he was by far their best player yesterday.

    it hurts how we could've signed him 4 years ago since he was a barca fanboy yet Rossel decided to buy neymar in a shady deal instead ( and sell fucking thiago too!!)
    Last edited by MessiTHEgoat; 21st November 2017 at 02:35 PM.

  4. #1279
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    1,049
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiTHEgoat View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iusfgb_3H1w

    To think there's %50 of Rma fanbase hating on this guy just because he doesn't pass to CR150 or he's just a showman Lol. he was by far their player yesterday.

    it hurts how we could've signed him 4 years ago since he was a barca fanboy yet Rossel decided to buy neymar in a shady deal instead ( and sell fucking thiago too!!)
    Can we regret the Neymar move, though? While it became pain in the ass, Neymar was amazing for us and he became top-5 player in the world. Thiago and Isco would be better than nothing now, obviously. Thiago move was just retarded, no point defending it.

  5. #1280
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiTHEgoat View Post

    OMG, what a player

  6. #1281
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I think he's pretty overrated this season. Real seems to play a lot better without him. Same with Asensio. They are individually brilliant, but the more matches I saw from them, the more I noticed how they'd hog the ball and don't link up with their collegues, screwing sooo many attacks. Today he was benched and Real was 5x sexier in possession than in almost all their games this year.
    Last edited by Yannik; 9th December 2017 at 10:08 PM.

  7. #1282
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,440
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Honestly, I think he's pretty overrated this season. Real seems to play a lot better without him. Same with Asensio. They are individually brilliant, but the more matches I saw from them, the more I noticed how they'd hog the ball and don't link up with their collegues, screwing sooo many attacks. Today he was benched and Real was 5x sexier in possession than in almost all their games this year.
    Asensio did well today though, and i reckon Isco would have as well.
    Think it was just one of those matches were the team worked perfectly.
    Isco is important for our team, no doubt about that.

  8. #1283
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Honestly, I think he's pretty overrated this season. Real seems to play a lot better without him. Same with Asensio. They are individually brilliant, but the more matches I saw from them, the more I noticed how they'd hog the ball and don't link up with their collegues, screwing sooo many attacks. Today he was benched and Real was 5x sexier in possession than in almost all their games this year.
    True. A case of style over substance can be made about both Asensio and Isco. But with Isco, I think that his style is not very Madrid-like. Of course that his individual quality sticks out but I just don't get the feeling that he fits in very well in terms of playing style.

  9. #1284
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,934
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the beginning of the season Isco was Real's best player by far. They would have lost even more points without him. Do not think his performances are overrated at all.

  10. #1285
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    In the beginning of the season Isco was Real's best player by far. They would have lost even more points without him. Do not think his performances are overrated at all.
    In the beginning Dortmund looked like they were winning the league in Germany. That's not the case anymore.
    For many games he was one of the reasons why everyone around him played bad in the first place. Of course he's looking like the best player if he pushes himself into the center of possession so often, but he has to adjust to the team, not the team to him. This forum treats him like some sort of handsome Jesus and sure, his talent is unquestionable and visible to anyone with eyes, but for several months now he is soooo frustrating. It's like he's reverting back to his old selfish days. I think Real made a great mistake by selling James, who is a much better playmaker for cheap over Isco.
    Last edited by Yannik; 12th December 2017 at 03:52 AM.

  11. #1286
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,440
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    In the beginning Dortmund looked like they were winning the league in Germany. That's not the case anymore.
    For many games he was one of the reasons why everyone around him played bad in the first place. Of course he's looking like the best player if he pushes himself into the center of possession so often, but he has to adjust to the team, not the team to him. This forum treats him like some sort of handsome Jesus and sure, his talent is unquestionable and visible to anyone with eyes, but for several months now he is soooo frustrating. It's like he's reverting back to his old selfish days. I think Real made a great mistake by selling James, who is a much better playmaker for cheap over Isco.
    Nonsense, Isco is a better player than James, and much more versatile.
    Dip in form doesnt change that, he is one of our best players, simple as that.

Tags for this Thread