Isco

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Isco to Bayern would be really interesting especially with Pep there.

Although personally I'd like him to go to Atletico (especially if they sell Falcao) because I can see them becoming European elites in the next few years. Serie A could be interesting for him since Milan and Juve are on the rise in Europe.

I think he's smart enough not to move to Real, Chelsea, or City.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
City, Chelsea, Bayern, Real Madrid and Arsenal all have good options at CAM. I don't think he'll go back, but he'd be perfect for Valencia.

Superfly

Banned
Courtesy of Corb:
iz5EdWlkOAauL.gif

:wub:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If not for Thiago, I would go for him in a heartbeat. You can clearly see he is a top 10 cm/am in a couple of seasons.

Robbie

If he's going anywhere, it'll probably end up being United or Madrid. United haven't spent on a young CM/AM in a while (they watched one of their best prospects destroy his own career [Morrison], and another go off to Juventus [Pogba]), and there's some uncertainty about Ronaldo, Alonso, and Kaka's future.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If he's going anywhere, it'll probably end up being United or Madrid. United haven't spent on a young CM/AM in a while (they watched one of their best prospects destroy his own career <Morrison>, and another go off to Juventus <Pogba>), and there's some uncertainty about Ronaldo, Alonso, and Kaka's future.

Man United bought Kagawa for AM plus they have Rooney playing there now. At Real they have Ozil so I don't know where Isco would fit in as a starter. He should go to a team that could be built around him in attack or at least fit him in as a vital addition that was missing.

DavidVillano1

Isco isn't suited to a CM role, he's often playing from the left for Malaga cutting inside. Suppose he could do that at United, but then again Rooney sit's behind RVP and Kagawa likes to drift. Not convinced he would fit in there and if he was played someone would be left out.

Stick on to go to Madrid or Bayern.

DucdeOrléans

Phenomenal talent. One of my favorites. Superb player. For a year now or so I have wished us to buy him but somehow I think that he is RM bound. It would be a huge shame since I see him as the perfect long-time replacement for Xavi. He has the potential to control games in the same way despite being a slightly different type of player. Which would not necessarily be a bad thing.

Phenomenal talent. One of my favorites. Superb player. For a year now or so I have wished us to buy him but somehow I think that he is RM bound. It would be a huge shame since I see him as the perfect long-time replacement for Xavi. He has the potential to control games in the same way despite being a slightly different type of player. Which would not necessarily be a bad thing.

Isn't Thiago supposed to be the Xavi replacement? And from what I hear, Isco's more of a CAM, a bit like Iniesta.
Anyways, we don't need him, since we already have Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Thiago. Don't see him going to RM either, I don't see him starting over Ozil, and they have Modric and Kaka as backups too. He'd be 4th/5th choice at both Barca and RM for a good while (maybe 2nd over Kaka/Modric, but I don't see that happening for a while).

Home of Barca Fans