Isco

clemente

What the fuck are they eating at RM? Last few months they have been overperforming way too much, maybe they found some new PEDs or some shit, he was meant to play for us, the amount of mistakes this board has made doesn't even make sense..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Busquets is very good for Spain? Shocking.....

Could it be that he plays well for a team with a proper system and where he isn't expected to carry the midfield alone when he plays in a midfield with Rakitic and Gomes/Denis/Rafinha who are all poor/average?

Definitely. But honestly Don, I didn't watch the supercup, other than that I thought the last couple of games Busquets played for us he was quite good.

JerseyAddict

Yesterday whole Spain was flying. It was beauty to see. But Isco. Jesus, what a play. Almost to get his jersey... LoL. I think not...

This man is pure class. Pure class. But best thing was to see how he destroyed Verratti. Several times. That was fun. So fun to see.

BarçaBarça

Until he pens his deal, I secretly hope we can sign him in january for free next summer. I know it is stupid, but he is just so incredible :wub:

BarçaBarça

Uhm...you do know that Isco has signed a new deal, right?

No, I actually didn't know. Isn't it a Messi-kind-of-situation, where they have proclaimed it, but not officially announced it yet?

Or maybe it was only the newspapers who have broken the news, even? (This gives me irrational hope)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans