[gfy]UnfortunateImmediateBactrian[/gfy]

El Flaco

Isco's 1st goal vs. Granada

[gfy]HomelyBossyBergerpicard[/gfy]

Isco's 2nd goal vs. Granada

[gfy]DownrightSophisticatedBoaconstrictor[/gfy]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
lol 40m is a steal! if Gomes was 50m......

Gomes was 35m + random incentives and I find it extremely unlikely he doesn't have an "Anti-Barca" clause in his contract.

It's Real Madrid after all. They don't even allow loanees to play against them.

Only chance will be signing Isco for free, but I doubt that will happen as he'll get benched or sent to the reserves the entire next season and he'd want to play in the 2018 WC.

Although if he still stays there and Real Madrid don't put him in the doghouse......we should definitely look to pounce on it when his contract ends. He'll still only be 26 years old then.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Isco is tainted for me. Dont want him near our club at the moment. Especially after that bullshit foul on Neymar in el classico a while back.
He is just a madridista mercenary now.

Horatio

You're welcome
Isco is tainted for me. Dont want him near our club at the moment. Especially after that bullshit foul on Neymar in el classico a while back.
He is just a madridista mercenary now.

I would like to have him play for us and do well just to piss off Madrid.

El Flaco

He's a good player (although being inconsistent), but after 4 seasons for them, his decision making hasn't improved at all... Isco is still such a complete ballhog for not release the ball much sooner instead of unnecessarily keeping it for the sake of dribbling against an another player. And given to the fact that he made a malicious kick on Neymar from behind, I wouldn't really want to see him at all in our club.

Galning

Even if he has, his contract runs out next season. But I don't think we will sign him anyway. It's always spicy clickbait to link an unsettled Madrid player with Barça and vice versa.

Home of Barca Fans