Isco

El Flaco

Marca on Zidane's Isco 'experiment' vs. Málaga.

uKzLPc0.jpg

Last edited:

Trickykid

Real gets Isco and we're stuck with Neymar :facepalm:

I'm starting to accept any nightmare possibilities starting next season, such as Real winning 12-13 out of the next 15 La Liga's if things don't change here.
They've actually managed to sign a very good player, they have a future proof Rafael Varane, we don't have 2 CB's and Tito only wants Silva ( or nothing FFS ). They're getting rid of Higuain and might sign a good striker too, they might even clean up that team for good by losing Cretiano Ronaldo to Manchester United next year.
Tito uber fail in important/hard games, yet they sign Ancelotti who clearly showed he knows how to control Barca in the CL QF.
The only thing we have and nobody else has is Messi, I would feel sorry if he loses the rest of his career with personal records at best just because of an idiotic management of the club.

I was just rereading the small Barçaforum meltdown back when Isco signed for RM.

Now, I really don't want to hang anyone out to dry here, and it's all in good humor, but wow... Just wow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I was just rereading the small Barçaforum meltdown back when Isco signed for RM.

Now, I really don't want to hang anyone out to dry here, and it's all in good humor, but wow... Just wow :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still think Isco has the potential to play the Don's role in our team

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I.e. send me a 15 million euro contract after taxes, and I will make Pep reign supreme in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans