Isco

ManusXavi

What is it with people threatening to leave lol if so and so happens. Lol surely there are better things to do than that such as attempt to eat a whole slice of toast thickly pasted with Wasabi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What is it with people threatening to leave lol if so and so happens. Lol surely there are better things to do than that such as attempt to eat a whole slice of toast thickly pasted with Wasabi.

Yo, I'm not threatening to leave. :lol: (that escalated fast)

I made a terrible joke (i.e. a dad-joke) based on #FreeIsco, by saying he won't come for free though. And then I said "I'll leave" to avoid the "backlash" for the "stupid" joke. It's all in good fun.

I'm just sitting here in my chair, :rofl1:

Alik

I made a terrible joke (i.e. a dad-joke) based on #FreeIsco, by saying he won't come for free though. And then I said "I'll leave" to avoid the "backlash" for the "stupid" joke. It's all in good fun.

Don't leave :(

ManusXavi

Whoops, my bad :facepalm: :lol:

Neymessi

Hasn't he been quite average for RM this season?He chose RM over us,let it stay that way.We will get someone better(not pogba hopefully)

CatalinR10

Omg he already left

We'll always remember u KingMessi

crying-man.gif

Home of Barca Fans