Isco

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Did anyone honestly see anything other than this outcome when He went to Real? Most predictable thing ever...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yeah, all of a sudden everybody in here knew. :lol:
I remember everyone crying over the fact Isco was playing for Real and not Barca. That was when he was playing well for a good coach.

B

beautifulgame

lol true. i remember the fun "omg real madrid have the greatest midfield in teh world" comments and how their midfield will allow them utter domination and the tables have turned stuff.

Galning

Yeah, all of a sudden everybody in here knew. :lol:
I remember everyone crying over the fact Isco was playing for Real and not Barca. That was when he was playing well for a good coach.

Get off your high horse, everyone = diegomessi or? Cause I don't see anyone else posting this.

So funny when people are always blaming "the forum" and "typical BarçaForum" when in reality most of the time it's only a couple of individuals' opinions that stand out. The :lol: smiley at the end is typical know-it-all though, and indeed classic.

diegomessi

Get off your high horse, everyone = diegomessi or? Cause I don't see anyone else posting this.

So funny when people are always blaming "the forum" and "typical BarçaForum" when in reality most of the time it's only a couple of individuals' opinions that stand out. The :lol: smiley at the end is typical know-it-all though, and indeed classic.

I am confused... did I do something wrong?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
No it's just a cool trend to laugh at people's opinions nowadays. Especially hindsight warriors are top notch lately.

It is even cooler to change your opinion about everything all the time and jump on every bandwagon. I would not post this in the Rafa Benitez thread e.g. where most users were pretty sure that Benitez would fail, RM made the wrong decision etc.
But after the Isco transfer everybody was sure RM would destroy him. "How can he go there? New shiny toys will play over him etc." Then Isco became a starter, was playing basically every match and won the CL with his team. "OMG what a player, next Iniesta, what a move by him and Real, how could we miss out on him?" At the beginning of this season he was an ineffective player who could dribble well but had no end product, now it is #FreeIsco because all of a sudden he is a wasted talent like Illara.

Laughable.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Isco was one of my favorite La liga players pre Real Madrid. It really did hurt me to see him go to Madrid as I knew what would happen and what he would become... hope he gets out and goes to a good team abroad now...

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
^greetings dm.

Its been reported that Isco was caught giggling after madrid went 1-2 down to Rayo, thus he was punished for it and might be sold this transfer window.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans