Isco

Morten

Herrera - Isco - Fellaini midfield feeding ADM, Depay and Mata up front :worthy:

Florentino deserves a statue outside of Old Trafford if he makes this happen :worthy:

Doesnt he have a statue already? I mean, after the Ronaldo transfer and all...

Doesnt he have a statue already? I mean, after the Ronaldo transfer and all...

I honestly wouldn't know. How was the reaction here to Ronaldo's transfer? :lol:

Maybe if you included Robben or Sneijder in the deal, he'd get a statue :lol:

LordLichtenstein

At Real Madrid, James is the better player, but if they both played for Barcelona, then I have no doubt that Isco would be the better player.

Morten

I honestly wouldn't know. How was the reaction here to Ronaldo's transfer? :lol:

Maybe if you included Robben or Sneijder in the deal, he'd get a statue :lol:

Just kidding :) speaking of statues, Fergie should have one here as well, United has given us some great players over the years :)

Just kidding :) speaking of statues, Fergie should have one here as well, United has given us some great players over the years :)

Not going to pretend like I'm more than a casual supporter of United. Who else has they give you aside from Ronaldo, Becks, RVN and Heinze?

Tbh I thought Fergie really fucked up that transfer. A world record back then, but he could've held out for more. Seeing how Flo gave in to Tottenham's demands for Bale, it would've been easier for CR.

Morten

Not going to pretend like I'm more than a casual supporter of United. Who else has they give you aside from Ronaldo, Becks, RVN and Heinze?

Tbh I thought Fergie really fucked up that transfer. A world record back then, but he could've held out for more. Seeing how Flo gave in to Tottenham's demands for Bale, it would've been easier for CR.

Dont know, really, but those 3-4s did/do a great job for us :)
Cant remember much at all about Heinzes time here, so if he was good enough i cant say. About Bale, keep in mind inflation, im pretty sure a 24 year Ronaldo would be over 100 mill in todays market

Last edited:

Morten

Looks like Ancelotti is going to play Isco in the Modric role, he does have the potential for it imo, lets see what happens.

CuleLife4Life

Gave an interesting post game interview saying he wasn't happy about being dropped but he knows he has competition.

I'm calling it now. He'll transfer to some scrub EPL team like Liverpool or Arsenal this summer. They develop him a bit more. And then he comes home in 3 years.

And home is Camp Nou.

Morten

Gave an interesting post game interview saying he wasn't happy about being dropped but he knows he has competition.

I'm calling it now. He'll transfer to some scrub EPL team like Liverpool or Arsenal this summer. They develop him a bit more. And then he comes home in 3 years.

And home is Camp Nou.

How would playing with randoms like Allen, Henderson and Balotelli help Iscos devolopment at all?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

And home is Camp Nou.

I've read something similar but couldn't find the entire thing, do you have a link mate ?

CuleLife4Life

How would playing with randoms like Allen, Henderson and Balotelli help Iscos devolopment at all?

Lol only Madrid fans think like this. You don't need to have world class players around you to develop. Fact is, he openly said he was upset about getting dropped. You develop while playing and Carlo will not play him when everyone is healthy. You also don't develop changing positions multiple times because the manager doesn't have space for you.

He has bigger ambitions than to sit on Real's bench until someone gets hurt.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Thanx mate!

I was also randomly watching a video the other day where arbeloa, nacho and another RM player were presenting the Valdebebas facilities where each player has a private room, and when asked which player spent the most time their they all replied "Isco" in sync, apparently he doesn't leave his room unless he has to, for training etc..

@Cule : especially given how Ancellotti treats the subs, he probably feels if everyone's fit he'll rot on the bench.

Turson

I think Isco shouldnt complain. In the last months he was playing just too often, which resulted in much weaker form lately. He had to rest, and fortunately he looks better now although its still not his best form. Heck, even before the new year when everybody was healthy and he was official nr2 Carlo was giving him plenty of minutes.

Home of Barca Fans