Isco

messi2140

6racies Xavi
One day...
isco_barcelona-300x300.jpg

Still waiting...

188548.jpg

Irish_Cules

Madrid fans have suffered for years watching Iniesta play for us, a classy Spanish midfielder that they crave for their own team. Now its our turn with Isco.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's fucking mesmerizing. Has all the classic Iniesta qualities with some added flair and swagger. It's no mean feat for a player to get a standing ovation from away fans. Only ones I know are Messi, Ronaldinho, and Xavi. World class, one of the best attacking mids in football right now.

valk

he still has very much to work on his passing and decision making which aren't that great, but his ball control and dribbling are fantastic.

EdmondDantes

He is sublime to watch, even in a Madrid jersey. There's no two ways about it.

I'm trying to think of players who stylistically play like him - besides Iniesta of course.

Coutinho as you said above is a very good shout. Our own Rafinha could be like him...

Siberia

He may have the dribbling skills of Iniesta but no way he has iniesta's vision. Iniesta could give that killer pas which I dont see isco doing. He also dribbles a bit too much for my liking. Should give the ball faster.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He may have the dribbling skills of Iniesta but no way he has iniesta's vision. Iniesta could give that killer pas which I dont see isco doing. He also dribbles a bit too much for my liking. Should give the ball faster.

+10000

His dribbling is world class, but not much more than that, in my opinion.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
+10000

His dribbling is world class, but not much more than that, in my opinion.

Well he turned into a fan favorite or Bernabeo cause of his dribbling but also because he'll never give up and he'll always run. For 90 minutes he'll run into both attack and defense . He's playing his heart out and that's why fans love him.

Home of Barca Fans