What say??

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    One day...
    Still waiting...

He reminds me so much of Iniesta.

I wish we had him, always liked Isco.

SiempreBlaugrana
    His contract ends in summer 2018. Maybe he'll pull a Lucho?

Anybody know what his buyout is?

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Pure genius. This kid is insanely talented. It pisses me off every time i think of Iniesta's replacement.
    “Dear frozen yogurt: you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream, or be nothing. Zero stars.”

Wild Man of Borneo
    Right up there with Neymar and Hazard in the toss up for best young player. He's Ancelotti's biggest triumph in individual player development during his time at RM. 22 years old and producing performances like this against big teams in important games:

Maximum video limit is 3 but he also performed admirably in the CDR final and away leg in CDR vs. Atletico.

He's magnificent, on the verge of being a crucial member of the NT as well. He's vastly superior compared to Neymar and Hazard on a defensive basis (both in effort and effectiveness) and his passing/vision is definitively above theirs as well. Not a particular criticism on them since they are more forward minded than he is. Dribbling-wise I'd say he's behind Hazard but ahead of Neymar considering he is awesome at both 1v1 take-ons as well as the Iniesta 'space creating' dribbling in multiple directions under high pressure. End product is where the other two (namely Nerman) outdo him due to their positions/roles.

The players we recently considered "prospects" are honestly taking the reigns in football. Hazard is the best player in the EPL, Neymar a top 3 attacker, Isco one of the finest attacking midfielders, etc. Then you've also got a world class Koke, Alaba the best LB, and Thiago who was always a step ahead of Isco before the massive injury spell (if he's honestly fit when he gets back, he'll shoot up to the top in no time). Great that the best players of this new generation are a joy to watch and play with the complete package.
    "Dani Jarque, siempre con nosotros"
    -Andres Iniesta

Quote Originally Posted by DonAndres View Post
    Right up there with Neymar and Hazard in the toss up for best young player. He's Ancelotti's biggest triumph in individual player development during his time at RM. 22 years old and producing performances like this against big teams in important games:

Maximum video limit is 3 but he also performed admirably in the CDR final and away leg in CDR vs. Atletico.

He's magnificent, on the verge of being a crucial member of the NT as well. He's vastly superior compared to Neymar and Hazard on a defensive basis (both in effort and effectiveness) and his passing/vision is definitively above theirs as well. Not a particular criticism on them since they are more forward minded than he is. Dribbling-wise I'd say he's behind Hazard but ahead of Neymar considering he is awesome at both 1v1 take-ons as well as the Iniesta 'space creating' dribbling in multiple directions under high pressure. End product is where the other two (namely Nerman) outdo him due to their positions/roles.

The players we recently considered "prospects" are honestly taking the reigns in football. Hazard is the best player in the EPL, Neymar a top 3 attacker, Isco one of the finest attacking midfielders, etc. Then you've also got a world class Koke, Alaba the best LB, and Thiago who was always a step ahead of Isco before the massive injury spell (if he's honestly fit when he gets back, he'll shoot up to the top in no time). Great that the best players of this new generation are a joy to watch and play with the complete package.
    James is a bit better than Isco.

Great player, but not comparable to Neymar and Hazard.

President of FC Barcelona
    Stop praising the Real Madrid player.

Come to Barca.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Stop praising the Real Madrid player.
    Just think of it as praising the future Barca and former Madrid player.

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Do you guys think he should take the Don's place in Spain NT for Euros?

Quote Originally Posted by CuleLife4Life View Post
    Do you guys think he should take the Don's place in Spain NT for Euros?
    Lol of course, he is already miles ahead of Iniesta, and it won't look better in 1.5 years

President of FC Barcelona
    Yes.

Koke-Busquets-Isco

Every time I see this genius playing for Franco CF a part of me is dying, lol.

Such a wonderful player. He would fit perfectly at FCB. What was the club thinking? He should have been bought the second the club knew that Thiago was going to leave.

This will be part of Zubinútil's dreadful legacy.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!