Isco

messi2140

6racies Xavi
One day...
isco_barcelona-300x300.jpg

Still waiting...

Alen

Pure genius. This kid is insanely talented. It pisses me off every time i think of Iniesta's replacement.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Right up there with Neymar and Hazard in the toss up for best young player. He's Ancelotti's biggest triumph in individual player development during his time at RM. 22 years old and producing performances like this against big teams in important games:

Maximum video limit is 3 but he also performed admirably in the CDR final and away leg in CDR vs. Atletico.

He's magnificent, on the verge of being a crucial member of the NT as well. He's vastly superior compared to Neymar and Hazard on a defensive basis (both in effort and effectiveness) and his passing/vision is definitively above theirs as well. Not a particular criticism on them since they are more forward minded than he is. Dribbling-wise I'd say he's behind Hazard but ahead of Neymar considering he is awesome at both 1v1 take-ons as well as the Iniesta 'space creating' dribbling in multiple directions under high pressure. End product is where the other two (namely Nerman) outdo him due to their positions/roles.

The players we recently considered "prospects" are honestly taking the reigns in football. Hazard is the best player in the EPL, Neymar a top 3 attacker, Isco one of the finest attacking midfielders, etc. Then you've also got a world class Koke, Alaba the best LB, and Thiago who was always a step ahead of Isco before the massive injury spell (if he's honestly fit when he gets back, he'll shoot up to the top in no time). Great that the best players of this new generation are a joy to watch and play with the complete package.

valk

Right up there with Neymar and Hazard in the toss up for best young player. He's Ancelotti's biggest triumph in individual player development during his time at RM. 22 years old and producing performances like this against big teams in important games:

Maximum video limit is 3 but he also performed admirably in the CDR final and away leg in CDR vs. Atletico.

He's magnificent, on the verge of being a crucial member of the NT as well. He's vastly superior compared to Neymar and Hazard on a defensive basis (both in effort and effectiveness) and his passing/vision is definitively above theirs as well. Not a particular criticism on them since they are more forward minded than he is. Dribbling-wise I'd say he's behind Hazard but ahead of Neymar considering he is awesome at both 1v1 take-ons as well as the Iniesta 'space creating' dribbling in multiple directions under high pressure. End product is where the other two (namely Nerman) outdo him due to their positions/roles.

The players we recently considered "prospects" are honestly taking the reigns in football. Hazard is the best player in the EPL, Neymar a top 3 attacker, Isco one of the finest attacking midfielders, etc. Then you've also got a world class Koke, Alaba the best LB, and Thiago who was always a step ahead of Isco before the massive injury spell (if he's honestly fit when he gets back, he'll shoot up to the top in no time). Great that the best players of this new generation are a joy to watch and play with the complete package.

James is a bit better than Isco.

Leo_Messi

Every time I see this genius playing for Franco CF a part of me is dying, lol.

Such a wonderful player. He would fit perfectly at FCB. What was the club thinking? He should have been bought the second the club knew that Thiago was going to leave.

This will be part of Zubinútil's dreadful legacy.

Home of Barca Fans