Isco

big_man

I think you're being too harsh on Isco. He's a quality player, but I agree, at the moment far from the world beater that some people on this forum would have us believe. Hell, I still remember a few select doommongers in here crying and whining that Los Merengues would be invincible for ages to come when they signed him :lol:

With that said, he's sure as heck no Canales or Sarabia.

Yeah he's a good player, but it's Iniesta we're talking about here. I think you're right though, I was probably a bit harsh. But it's a reaction to the incredible knee jerking on here on the backend of last season/start of this season. Football fans for you I guess...

Cule4life

The Culest
This guy was being compared to Iniesta at the start of the season...except..he's about a billion miles away from him in terms of passing and intelligence, and everything you want from a midfielder really.
People were even saying he was as talented as Neymar and one of the best three young players in the world :facepalm:, give your heads a wobble.
Another overrated madrid player, of course, he's in very good company in that team so no new revelation here.

Come on be a "big man" and cut him some slack :pep:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lets have a disco, Silva, Navas, Isco,

Yayayayayayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WallBreaker

Played consistently where he is currently most comfortable, he plays like a beast,we've already seen it.

But Carlo seems to be heading to a 4-3-3, so i think that with some slow adaptation he can do what modric can in the midfield some day, along with some more steel in the midfield in the form of pogba, vidal, etc.

Maria

lol What a myth.
CL Dortmund Bernabeu: Assist for Benzema's goal.

That's all that I remember from Ozil's performance vs BVB:

Not that I'm a hater or anything. :VdB:

Yeah he's a good player, but it's Iniesta we're talking about here. I think you're right though, I was probably a bit harsh. But it's a reaction to the incredible knee jerking on here on the backend of last season/start of this season. Football fans for you I guess...

This guy was being compared to Iniesta at the start of the season...except..he's about a billion miles away from him in terms of passing and intelligence, and everything you want from a midfielder really.
People were even saying he was as talented as Neymar and one of the best three young players in the world :facepalm:, give your heads a wobble.
Another overrated madrid player, of course, he's in very good company in that team so no new revelation here.

:lol:

Do you think that at Isco's age, Iniesta was a starter for Barca? He was even complaining in the press about the few minutes he got..but everything changed after his performance against Milan in the CL. So I think we should wait the end of the season before we judge Isco's first season at a club like Real Madrid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lets have a disco.

Silva, Navas, Isco

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Would have been better off at Man City.

El Gato

Villarato!
6bd7595781c342f3793fa2ebb0997e7f-full.gif

Little bit of Zidane :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans