Isco

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Everyone expected that he'd develop into a great player, but him being this good already was just beyond imagination. He's gonna be a massive player for Real for many years, now let's see him tear it up with the NT :D

Theconomist

What a steal for 30 million. At the end of the season Neymar won't be compared to what Bale does (we all know his price tag set him up to fail no matter what, even 20 goals won't be enough) but to Isco and so far it's a duel that the spaniard is winning.

VenusA

I honesty think that Thiago Alcantara is better than him , he is just a lucky talented boy . Have the greatest bosetion in a very talented team . It is just the begening. i can see that he is not better than any talented boys like Gutza, Wilshire, Hazard, Thiago Alcantara .. Even Oliver Toriss is Talented as much as him . right now he have the luck

Beast

The Observer
I honesty think that Thiago Alcantara is better than him , he is just a lucky talented boy . Have the greatest bosetion in a very talented team . It is just the begening. i can see that he is not better than any talented boys like Gutza, Wilshire, Hazard, Thiago Alcantara .. Even Oliver Toriss is Talented as much as him . right now he have the luck

You didn't see Isco last year or with Spain in the summer ? ...lol

coura

Banned

Get down to earth :)

P

PhilS

Lots of talent in your list of players, but Isco is at a higher level. Right now, I would start Isco ahead of Xavi on the Spanish national team. Isco is the guy who might keep Messi from winning about 10 Fifa Player of the Years in a row.

Galning

Lots of talent in your list of players, but Isco is at a higher level. Right now, I would start Isco ahead of Xavi on the Spanish national team. Isco is the guy who might keep Messi from winning about 10 Fifa Player of the Years in a row.

Calm down cowboy :D

jamrock

their is much between them indeed, isco is just more flashy so he gets the headlines, even in the summer, thiago was every bit as good, up to the final but didnt get the hype, of course he blow isco out of the final.

isco stopping messi, is a bit too much, he is talented neymar and gotze are ahead of everyone in their age group

VenusA

You didn't see Isco last year or with Spain in the summer ? ...lol

Did you ? Lol

With Spain in summer yes I saw him and I really think in that matches Thiago Alcantara did better than him, and I saw him in Olympic games and he did bad as much as the rest of the team , and Im sure if Thiago was there he will do something better

I know Isco Since he was a kid in Valencia . And I know him enough . he is amazing talanted boy but right now he doing it with a big luck that shows him he is the top and the best and blah blah blah

Last edited:

VenusA

Was this your opinion when Isco was in Malaga ?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
You know imo isco is a fantastic player no doubt, but I wonder if Madrid want a more skilled player in AM or a more creative player like Ozil? I think they lost a lot when they let go of Ozil. Isco still has no clasico, or tough match experience. At least not enough, imho. Apart from being incredibly skilled, does he have the creative ability to play there, or the experience to handle the pressure of being the teams main creative center. I think in this point in time it was foolish to get isco when you had Ozil who had matured into his position. Now you sorta have to gamble with this guy. It be ok if it were any other position, but this is a mighty task to yet again throw on a relatively inexperienced young lad. Especially when you had gone through the same process with Ozil. Why again?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Why make them compete though? Why not try something like this?

-------------Ronaldo-----------
---Di Maria----Ozil-----Isco-----

From what I've read, the attack is free-flowing and the players interchange anyway, so why not lose out on Benzema instead of Ozil? As inconsistent as he can be, Ozil is still a crap ton more consistent than Mr.1000-minutes without a goal. If you want to play a "real" striker, you always have Morata.

Home of Barca Fans