Isco

kollegah

iTIvebzBWVvK2.gif

what a classy 1st touch from benzor

Beast

The Observer
Everything he touch turn to gold... he is creating assists left & right and going to receive possession to control the game completely

we missed that since Zidane retired... his great pass for the first goal is as great as his assist to Benzema in the second goal

He is carrying the game for us

coco1247

Banned
That's true. But you can see Carlo is trying to make both of them work at the same time. Ozil sucks in the beginning. Remember last season? But then he hits form and he's unstoppable.
I hope he gets back in from soon though. Would hate to see him wasted.

I

instinct

Isco (Real Madrid): "Barcelona this season? I didn't follow them at all. I'm focused on us, which is the most important thing."

Yeah, sure, tell this your dog :pep:

XaviMessiGirl

What do you expect him to say tbh? If he said how he follows us or said good things about us it would upset the fans of the club he plays for.

coco1247

Banned
God, talk about an overreaction.
He's anything but disrespectful. His first press conference went amazingly well, he said all the right things and this one was even better. He's finally starting to feel like he's part of this team and maybe he liked Barca better, but he's at RM now and hopefully he'll love this club like Ramos for instance does.
He's a good kid and I cannot wait for his first goal at the Bernabeu.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I think Isco will become a starter and Carlo will make the attack look like this :

-----------Benzema-------
Ronaldo - Ozil - Isco ---

Or.

-----------Benzema--------
Ronaldo - Isco - Ozil ---

Home of Barca Fans