Isco

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
lol at that kit. looks even uglier than the tequilla sunrise. and dat font, like comic sans from paint :VdB:
Ugly kit for a disgusting, ugly, nasty, horrible, despicable team sounds about right to me.

Richard.H

Why the hell would he go to RM? Should've gone to a club like PSG so he would get a crapload of playing time. It's a horrible decision on his part.

Would be hilarious if he becomes Sahin mark 2.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Amusing to see a player like Isco end up at a club that has rubbed him, like us, the wrong way for as long as he can remember...Then, the money started pouring in and suddenly no problemo

He's a class talent that will give RM credibility & potency in midfield...Him & Thiago are the next great midfielders for La Roja...Will both be maturing as talents away from Camp Nou?...Would be strange to see

footyfan

Calma, calma
This thread should be moved to Real Madrid section.

Also, I really like the new font on the new Madrid jerseys. Has a very Mediterranean feel to it.

Meitux

This kit is horrible,those orange stripes you may not notice them too much but they just dont fit.But the real worst thing is the font as someone said above

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Most likely the players leaving are: Kaka, Higuain, Callejon, Di Maria

Which'll make it somewhat of a challenge to give Ozil and Isco the regular starting spots they deserve along with fitting Morata and Jese into the side. Long term I'd personally prefer Isco over Ozil who I find to be somewhat overrated. Jese and Morata do deserve better though, they've been waiting way too long and really could be starting for most other la liga clubs.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Most likely the players leaving are: Kaka, Higuain, Callejon, Di Maria

Which'll make it somewhat of a challenge to give Ozil and Isco the regular starting spots they deserve along with fitting Morata and Jese into the side. Long term I'd personally prefer Isco over Ozil who I find to be somewhat overrated. Jese and Morata do deserve better though, they've been waiting way too long and really could be starting for most other la liga clubs.

I thought Özil is a crucial player for Madrid. Sure he has his flops but he seems to be consistent in his assists which was a big problem for us in the clásico. Regarding about problems on future prospects, which I believe in my opinion that it is common for a team like Madrid. Look at the era after the first Los Galaticos..

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I thought Özil is a crucial player for Madrid. Sure he has his flops but he seems to be consistent in his assists which was a big problem for us in the clásico. Regarding about problems on future prospects, which I believe in my opinion that it is common for a team like Madrid. Look at the era after the first Los Galaticos..

His assists stats masked a fairly unremarkable season in 12/13, he lacked consistency and actual brilliance yet still got the numbers to back it up. I'm not saying that he simply gets assists out of luck, but I don't feel like he is THAT great of a player just because of them. His technical ability is overrated because he doesn't have much ball control, just takes large strides and uses pace. Isco has the flair, talent, and technical skill to overtake Ozil within a few years. Under Mourinho's completely practical style of play Ozil did better, but I don't think he's fluid enough to play the way Ancelotti will impose compared to Isco.

It's common for a team like Madrid but I'm pretty sure Ancelotti would like to fit in all the youngsters as much as he can, but even if he wanted to it would be a challenge.

Faceless

No more faces at night
His assists stats masked a fairly unremarkable season in 12/13, he lacked consistency and actual brilliance yet still got the numbers to back it up. I'm not saying that he simply gets assists out of luck, but I don't feel like he is THAT great of a player just because of them. His technical ability is overrated because he doesn't have much ball control, just takes large strides and uses pace. Isco has the flair, talent, and technical skill to overtake Ozil within a few years. Under Mourinho's completely practical style of play Ozil did better, but I don't think he's fluid enough to play the way Ancelotti will impose compared to Isco.

It's common for a team like Madrid but I'm pretty sure Ancelotti would like to fit in all the youngsters as much as he can, but even if he wanted to it would be a challenge.

Admittedly Özil's technical abilities are overrated. He's still young though, only 24 years old, so he still have time to grow.
About Isco overtaking him, that's not unlikely.. but only time could then show us what happen.
For the case of him in the German National team, (off topic) he's pretty good but Müller and Schweinsteiger are even better.

Home of Barca Fans