Isco

spark

tumblr_me1xj82niA1rtequ6o1_400.gif

Still one of my favorite gifs.

cro-man

If I could ( and Isco wanted to) I would sell Thiago( this player and his father want to leave every summer) and buy Isco!

Yes! Isco shows that he is ready for the big stage but thiago for me doesnt show anything... He want to be starter but he is not ready or simply too bad for the first elven. So be clever and sell thiago and buy isco done!

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

If I could ( and Isco wanted to) I would sell Thiago( this player and his father want to leave every summer) and buy Isco!

Yes! Isco shows that he is ready for the big stage but thiago for me doesnt show anything... He want to be starter but he is not ready or simply too bad for the first elven. So be clever and sell thiago and buy isco done!

Guys you do realize that they don't play in the same position? Does this bother you at all? Also, Thiago doesn't show anything? Is this real life? :shrug:

Indignado

Oh god those people again... I'm sure they would have sold Xavi in a heartbeat a few years ago before everyone appreciated his quality.

mixer

Isco is a great player, but hey, you would sell Thiago and buy Isco only because he actually showed some tricks and scored a good goal? I know his flair and style of playing is unbelievable but don't exaggerate that much. Thiago looks more mature and he's a real captain. He has everything what Isco has.

I would choose Thiago over Isco any day.

Mr Hulot

Thiago is a player like Xavi and Iniesta, while Isco is a player like Silva and Mata. So Thiago and Isco can easily play together...There is no need to choose between the two!

ShandyFFM

I think Thiago is playing in a more povot role in the spain system. At barca he plays a more attacking style and at spain he controls the game. People might notice that isco can be like Juan Mata who won the Golden Boot award at the last U21 Cup but Thiago can be like Xavi but with more flair.

So i guess people are used to scoring and tricks and that why many many people arent impressed by players like Busquets,Xavi,Iniesta,Alonso,Martinez,Schweinsteiger etc. I give all the credit to Thiago hes the leader and the brain he could easily score the same way as isco does if he would play in a more forward position.

DavidVillano1

Thiago doesn't look more mature at all, IMO, Isco ran the show again today whilst Thiago once again was slack in possession at times.

As talented as Thiago is, Isco showed he's a level above at the moment, If I'd have the option of one or the other it would be Isco because he has the ability to be one of the best players in football.

Home of Barca Fans