Isco

It's a shame there isn't really any room for him or Gotze at Barca. I'd really have loved to see one of them there.

Last edited:

DavidVillano1

Isco is not the type of player Man United need, they need a CM beside Carrick. They have Kagawa who is similar to Isco in their roles.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's linked with Chelsea the most. It'd be a waste cause somebody good is always going to be benched.

D

Don_Andrés

Would it wrong of me to prefer Isco to Neymar and play him on the left side of a front three?

K

Karnivore

He's linked with Chelsea the most. It'd be a waste cause somebody good is always going to be benched.

Not necessarily.

Mata, Isco, Hazard interchanging with Oscar dictating things in the middle next to a big nasty bastard enforcer, reckon Romeu could fulfil that role with the right guidence.

Regardless, don't want Isco anyway, good player, but what we have is better, or at least have greater depth to their potential. We need to focus on getting a decent striker and fixing the defence.

S

Smile

Isco is a tad overrated at the moment, his pass completion rate and the amount of times he loses possession is not good reading.

He's a talent but jury is still out, certainly no good for Barcelona next season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Isco is a tad overrated at the moment, his pass completion rate and the amount of times he loses possession is not good reading.

He's a talent but jury is still out, certainly no good for Barcelona next season.

Do you actually watch games or just read stats? He's been great for Malaga. This isn't even his breakout season in terms of being efficient statistically and consistent in goalscoring/assisting. He's shown many flashes of brilliance and skill throughout the season.

S

Smile

Do you actually watch games or just read stats? He's been great for Malaga. This isn't even his breakout season in terms of being efficient statistically and consistent in goalscoring/assisting. He's shown many flashes of brilliance and skill throughout the season.

Yes i do watch games and i already said he's a talent so why mention words to me like 'brilliance' and 'skill' as though i'm criticizing him when you've more or less said the same as me ("flashes") :rolleyes: what i said was he's not the finished article and as a long way to go, he was terrible in the Dortmund games and as only recently got a cap for Spain in a friendly, so where would he fit in at Barcelona? He'd be just sat on the bench next to Thiago and development put on hold, maybe even ruined.

Put it this way the guy as a long way to go to reach the levels Wilshere has and the same consistency Wilshere as (a player same age/same position), probably get pulled down for saying that but it's true, if Isco was called Dave Smith and was born in Leeds but exact same player as he is right now, he'd be called another overhyped English player on here.

Me i have no agenda's against anyone, if they are born on Mars it makes no difference to me. If they are good i'll say they are good, if they are overhyped, i'll say they are overhyped, if they are poor, i'll say they are poor and Isco still as a long way to go.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yes i do watch games and i already said he's a talent so why mention words to me like 'brilliance' and 'skill' as though i'm criticizing him when you've more or less said the same as me ("flashes") :rolleyes: what i said was he's not the finished article and as a long way to go, he was terrible in the Dortmund games and as only recently got a cap for Spain in a friendly, so where would he fit in at Barcelona? He'd be just sat on the bench next to Thiago and development put on hold, maybe even ruined.

Put it this way the guy as a long way to go to reach the levels Wilshere has and the same consistency Wilshere as (a player same age/same position), probably get pulled down for saying that but it's true, if Isco was called Dave Smith and was born in Leeds but exact same player as he is right now, he'd be called another overhyped English player on here.

Me i have no agenda's against anyone, if they are born on Mars it makes no difference to me. If they are good i'll say they are good, if they are overhyped, i'll say they are overhyped, if they are poor, i'll say they are poor and Isco still as a long way to go.

I never said he should move to Barca. There's no space for him here and he should go to a team that can build around him. Wilshere hasn't even been playing for a good deal of the season so you can't say that he's any better than Isco. I'd put both of them around equal right now.

Home of Barca Fans